Sign in to follow this  
Biggles666

Voice Training

Hi all,

I have a problem that I don’t seem to be able to solve.

i want to complete the voice training to improve recognition but when I go through the steps as described in the manual the Windows speech training window does not open up.

I can use P2A speech and apart from a few anomalies (reason for training) in recognition it works fine.

I’m sure it’s something that I’ve not done correctly but I just can’t see the error.

thanks in advance.

If you have multiple languages on your PC, be sure that English US is at the top of the list when you go to Control Panel->Language.

Also, another user having similar problems had to uncheck the option "Don't let websites access my language list"option on the Control Panel-> Language->Advanced Settings tab.   Apparently there was a security setting on their system causing the need to uncheck this option.

Dave

Hi Biggles did you manage to get over this issue? I am having the same issue. I am running the demo of Pilot 2 ATC on a Win 7 machine, I have gone to Control Panel->Clock, Language & Region but cannot see the list to change to English US as quoted in Daves message, also I cannot find the Control->Advanced Settings Tab to uncheck "Don't let websites access my language list". I'm having issues with Pilot 2 ATC recognising my voice and would really like to complete the Voice Training to try and get more from this application. Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks.

You may need to look up how to make English US the primary language for Win 7 Speech Recognition.

My instructions were for Windows 10.

Dave

Hi Martin, sorry for the delay.

no, I never did get this sorted. In the end I requested Dave to reset the server and reinstalled.

must have been a Windows problem as once all installed its now working fine.