Sign in to follow this  
Supertaquito

T7 Tutorial 1.5

Hey there, 

I notice the website was redesigned lately and only has the T7 manuals in Japanese. I'm currently at work and wanted to do some binge reading, could anybody share the 1.5 Tutorial in English? 

Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Supertaquito said:

Hey there, 

I notice the website was redesigned lately and only has the T7 manuals in Japanese. I'm currently at work and wanted to do some binge reading, could anybody share the 1.5 Tutorial in English? 

Thanks!

I literally JUST noticed this a little while ago as I was browsing around the new site, and made a note to mention it to our web guy. He's airborne at the moment, though, so it'll be a little longer, but thanks for reporting it just in case!

Kyle Rodgers

26 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I literally JUST noticed this a little while ago as I was browsing around the new site, and made a note to mention it to our web guy. He's airborne at the moment, though, so it'll be a little longer, but thanks for reporting it just in case!

You're welcome! Sorry to sound pushy, but could send me the T7 1.5 manual in the meantime? 😁 

Thanks!

Erick A.

30 minutes ago, Supertaquito said:

You're welcome! Sorry to sound pushy, but could send me the T7 1.5 manual in the meantime? 😁 

Tutorial 1.5

• Like 1

Kyle Rodgers