Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

18 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Wow! Where did that come from?! 
Interesting.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Ditto +1

Born in Brussels and remembering my days of plane spotting (alongside 25L), long long time ago .... Can't wait for it.

Athough not necessarily my first choice for scenery (I have a few reservations about JustSm's recent airports, e.g. the hugely exaggerated black tyre mark on the runway which each time visually spoils my approach) , I must admit Andrei has an incredible rate of development. He released Rhodes just two days ago! 😲

EDIT: I've just read it is another (after Vnukovo) cooperation with Digital Desing - one of my favourite developers. I start getting excitied...

Edited by Rafal

7 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Athough not necessarily my first choice for scenery, I must admit Andrei has an incredible rate of development. He released Rhodes just two days ago! 😲

Yes, while JustSim is definitely not in the top league of scenery devs, they produce nice, clean and usually well performing sceneries (apart from DL performance on some airports) and all that for a reasonable price. The level of detail may not satisfy those who call that place their home base, but the sceneries are great to fill some gaps on your map. 

DigitalDesign, on the other hand, are known for excellent, highly accurate and detailed sceneries with outstanding performance. And the screenshot looks very promising.

Its good to see them collaborating again after their first project Vnukovo

I assume this has nothing to do with the Brussels Aerosoft has been trying to make for the past like 4 years and was cancelled several times?

22 minutes ago, LB777 said:

I assume this has nothing to do with the Brussels Aerosoft has been trying to make for the past like 4 years and was cancelled several times?

Jo Erlend Sund recently confirmed that he will tackle EBBR once EDDK is finished but i dont know if work has started already. If not i wouldnt expect it to be released any time soon. He usually takes his time, but the result will be outstanding, as always.

6 hours ago, Woozie said:

Jo Erlend Sund recently confirmed that he will tackle EBBR once EDDK is finished but i dont know if work has started already. If not i wouldnt expect it to be released any time soon. He usually takes his time, but the result will be outstanding, as always.

I think he has started some preliminary work. He said, that he had something to show, as soon as EDDK was 'out the door'. But I doubt it has anything to do with this scenery. 

On the other hand, Jo Erlend's sceneries are so amazing and detailed (just look at the upcoming EDDK), that it would probably be worth keeping an eye out for it - regardless how this scenery turns out. Just my opinion, of course.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

10 hours ago, Rafal said:

Digital Desing

which is why I like the prospect of this

9 hours ago, LB777 said:

Aerosoft has been trying to make for the past like 4 years

which is why I ditched Aerosoft

• Upvote 1

Jup,this caught me by surprise last night!

Will definatly get this one as it has been long overdue.As my home airport,i nearly forgot how it looks like,that's how long i haven't been able to fly out of EBBR.

As for the aerosoft version,i think it will look awesome as you can see how EDDK will look like,but it's still a long way to go.So this one will fit the gap just as good until Jo's version is out.

Regards,

Steven

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg

Gotta love the p*ss on Delaysoft trying to develop it over the past 4 years :P

Edited by nickpap89

Nikos Pap

40 minutes ago, nickpap89 said:

Gotta love the p*ss on Delaysoft trying to develop it over the past 4 years 😛

🤣