Sign in to follow this  
ashepherd316

Traffic Global

1 hour ago, Christopher Low said:

Personally, I need flightplans in weekly format. I fly my PMDG airliners on different days of the week, and I expect the AI environment to be different each day. Much more interesting than predictable 24 hour schedules :smile:

That's not as realistic as you make it sound go to any travel agent and book a holiday and they will tell you when you can fly to that destination on a pre booked schedule for that time of year, you will fly out on the flight and return a week later on the same flight number and often the same aircraft,

no AI program like flight sim it`s self can be totally realistic it would require an internet update every week or day in some cases which would come at a cost, and I suspect airline databases would not allow it in the present climate. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

AIG and other freeware flightplans (which I currently use in P3D v3.4) are all in weekly format.

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Does that mean Traffic Global has only daily flightplans?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

1 hour ago, JoeFackel said:

Does that mean Traffic Global has only daily flightplans?

It does indeed every aircraft does one return flight every 24 hours.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Just Flight use in house developed 3D models.for Traffic Global.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm not an expert flight simmer, but all I can say is that with Prepar3D4, Traffic Global gives me airplanes of incredible detail, good looking, and I don't have any FPS issues even with AI turned way up. I'm not sure how they do this (or maybe it's P3D?).. because back in the day with my same computer and FSX, any add-on AI airplanes were mediocre at best, but they served their purpose, to put some airplanes in / around me at an airport. I was never worried that they were following exact schedules. I just like seeing the correct planes at their appropriate airports.

The planes in Traffic Global look better than my own planes back in FSX! And things like landing gear, takeoffs, they look so much more real now. 

Again, I'm not a strict power user so I can't speak to the accuracy of the flights or even whether or not they are using the correct liveries .. :).. I just know the planes look great and my sim runs smooth even in Chicago lol!!

Jeff

Edited by jscharpf

Lonnng time user of MyTraffic finally switched because I'm sick of the poor looking models and no updating. Satisfied with TF but certainly room for improvement flightplans, liveries, etc. But the models are very nice.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Yeah, I dunno..

2018-10-24-23-32-25-537.jpg

A320 with no wing fence?

2018-10-31-11-50-27-308.jpg

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I installed traffic global yesterday, it installed in both my FSX steam version and my P3Dv4.

The commercial aircraft I wanted at my airport showed up on ramp, and a few business jets, but no GA or any other planes in the air will land at KLGB, the airport I want to utilize.  They land at nearby TOA.   

is there some sort of setting?  it used to get all sorts of planes landing from original sim...

On my FSX, there is no aircraft at all in air or on aprons at any airports I fly to..

shoukd be ghost town global, for FSX...  

If I can’t get this to work, do I need to wipe out my sims and reinstall?

Hope someone has figured this out...

K

Edited by karlz

41 minutes ago, karlz said:

I installed traffic global yesterday, it installed in both my FSX steam version and my P3Dv4.

The commercial aircraft I wanted at my airport showed up on ramp, and a few business jets, but no GA or any other planes in the air will land at KLGB, the airport I want to utilize.  They land at nearby TOA.   

is there some sort of setting?  it used to get all sorts of planes landing from original sim...

On my FSX, there is no aircraft at all in air or on aprons at any airports I fly to..

shoukd be ghost town global, for FSX...  

If I can’t get this to work, do I need to wipe out my sims and reinstall?

Hope someone has figured this out...

K

Perhaps you should post this at the TG forum ....

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0