Sign in to follow this  
Jsearl98

777 Update

5 minutes ago, Speed Of Flight said:

Ok, now the 773 doesn't show in the "Select Aircraft" window of FSX:SE. The Ops center shows it as installed and up to date, but also doesn't show it in the "livery Manager" window. Restarted the PC, and still not there. The 772LRF is there, and my past liveries also, but no 773ER. It shows version 1.10.8886 for the 772LRF and 1.10.8414 for the 773, but no liveries available, and can't be selected.

Let's start over. Something in the process isn't being followed properly.

Delete any PMDG-related installer on your computer.

Please go to the control panel of your computer and uninstall the 777-300ER, and then the 777-200LR/F.

Next, download the installers for both the 772 and 773.

Next, install the 772. When the 772 is complete, install the 773.

Allow the OC to update itself, if necessary.

Let us know how that goes.

Kyle Rodgers

Uninstalled the 773ER via control panel, and reinstalled. It appears in the Ops Center and the "Select Aircraft" list. I'll try and fly it and see how it works out. It appears to load just fine. Thank you for all your help! I believe this problem is resolved. I'll try and fly it, and see how it goes.

20 minutes ago, Speed Of Flight said:

Uninstalled the 773ER via control panel, and reinstalled. It appears in the Ops Center and the "Select Aircraft" list. I'll try and fly it and see how it works out. It appears to load just fine. Thank you for all your help! I believe this problem is resolved. I'll try and fly it, and see how it goes.

Welcome. Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers

Different issue, perhaps a fail, but different kind. Install is ok, I'll make a different post. Thanks again for your help. Very enjoyable, and has been for years.