Sign in to follow this  
Quinox

Cabin Announcement

Hey Guys!

Maybe someone has an idea how this works....or I´m totally wrong and theres no way to do it so. 🙂

In some P3d Youtube Videos I can hear that the cabin announcement is different to the factory version. How is this possible? If there is a chance to change the original announcement to lets say an airline specific one, then please let me know how to do this!

Many Thanks.

cheers

matt

In a video it’s very easy to overlay any type of audio on top. You’ll probably find that someone found a real YouTube video with the airline specific announcement in the background, ripped the audio and then added it to their video. At a guess. 

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Yep you can do that or record your own and add it to the video before rendering, that's what i do with my videos. Also throw in some things that people don't expect to hear to keep things fresh 😉

Daz  (Dkentflyer)

Edited by Dazkent
forgot signature

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

And some addons will have their own cabin announcements. Air Hauler does this when you fly a passenger flight. It's pretty amusing to hear a flight attendant giving a full safety briefing when you're flying 3 people in a DA-42. 😉

• Like 1