Sign in to follow this  
PaulFWatts

Diamond DA62 coming soon from Sean Moloney (ex RealAir)

Looking forward to getting this. Anyone know where the release announcement will be made? Vertex doesn't have a website yet that I could find.

4 hours ago, Bills511 said:

Looking forward to getting this. Anyone know where the release announcement will be made? Vertex doesn't have a website yet that I could find.

The company name is Vertx, without the second e 😉 I expect a new website prior to release. So far I can't find anything online.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Checking daily... I'll buy ANYTHING Sean (or Rob) sells- PERIOD.

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Waiting...

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

On 9/29/2018 at 5:49 PM, JesC said:

In my GA hangar at least the days of Carenado/Alabeo dominance are rapidly disappearing.

Yup! I flew several Carenado models in FSX and SE, but I have not installed any into P3D. Having flown the A2A breed of aircraft, anything less fails to thrill me. I always love getting into the cockpit of my P180!

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

...as I know Sean happens by here occasionally... any word?

Ta- C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Could you please stop posting in this thread for anything else than announcing it is out ? Are you aware of the emotional thrill ride you are causing to all of us, silently waiting? 😂

• Like 1

Hmm, starting to smell like vaporware to me.... No update, no website,  just some pics sent to FSElite a few weeks ago.

Matthew S

6 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Hmm, starting to smell like vaporware to me.... No update, no website,  just some pics sent to FSElite a few weeks ago.

Are you being facetious?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

7 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Are you being facetious?

I think he's trying to grab your attention lol. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Seems to me this was announced 3 weeks ago ONLY to take focus off the Carenado release.

Well that worked because I didn't buy Carenado when I heard about Vertx.

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm still waiting in a months time.

Matthew S

3 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm still waiting in a months time.

A month??  Would certainly be worth the wait! 😀  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to flying my Bonanza. 😍

Greg

15 hours ago, MatthewS said:

I think the fact that Bert posted that he has tested the Beta version pretty well overides your cry of vaporware. As far the charge of getting the jump on Carenado then, if true, I say thanks to Vertx. They saved a lot of people from buying another buggy set of flying textures. Have you looked at the support area for this thing. Same song, 300th verse of the same mess as usual.

• Like 3

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

10 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

As far the charge of getting the jump on Carenado then, if true, I say thanks to Vertx. They saved a lot of people from buying another buggy set of flying textures. Have you looked at the support area for this thing. Same song, 300th verse of the same mess as usual.

Amen!!!

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

50 minutes ago, klamal said:

another buggy set of flying textures

That made me laugh as it is so true.