Sign in to follow this  
PaulFWatts

Diamond DA62 coming soon from Sean Moloney (ex RealAir)

1 hour ago, shivers9 said:

I think the fact that Bert posted that he has tested the Beta version pretty well overides your cry of vaporware. As far the charge of getting the jump on Carenado then, if true, I say thanks to Vertx. They saved a lot of people from buying another buggy set of flying textures. Have you looked at the support area for this thing. Same song, 300th verse of the same mess as usual.

Sean is setting up the web site, documentation etc for the launch..

The airplane itself is ready to go IMHO.. :cool:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Bert

15 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Sean is setting up the web site, documentation etc for the launch..

The airplane itself is ready to go IMHO.. :cool:

Thanks for the info Bert!! I am actually more excited about this release than the new CPU and GPU releases. I have been shamelessly whinning for a hi-quality  modern GA release like you might find for sale at the real world airplane toy store. 👍

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

There is none so expert as one who does not own a product but has conducted an in depth review based on the unqualified opinion of others' unjustified preconceptions.

• Like 1

I am not sure why anyone would doubt the integrity of someone who was 50% of one of the most respected payware aircraft developers in the flight simulation industry.

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 hours ago, nolonger said:

There is none so expert as one who does not own a product but has conducted an in depth review based on the unqualified opinion of others' unjustified preconceptions.

After more than 70 years of life experiences and a Education that has brought me up to a level of ignorance that I feel comfortable with, I still find people in life who think that I should have went to school one more year! They usually write things that sound real cute. I have never had an eye poked out with a stick but I just bet I can find a ton of folks with unqualified opinion of others' unjustified preconceptions that would agree it is a bad idea.

Edited by shivers9
  • Like 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/

YdBc4bb.jpg

Test pilot on board.

• Like 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The FSElite article says:-

Vertx has portrayed the DA62 product as a high-quality simulation with unmatched clarity and animation smoothness in the G1000 PFD, something that some developers seem to struggle in being able to perfect.

Bert please comment on Vertx's apparent claim that the G1000 PFD features "unmatched clarity and animation smoothness".

If the DA62 is not as portrayed by Vertx then the product is Vaporware.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaporware

Edited by MatthewS

Matthew S

4 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Just to remind everyone, the FSElite article says:-

Vertx has portrayed the DA62 product as a high-quality simulation with unmatched clarity and animation smoothness in the G1000 PFD, something that some developers seem to struggle in being able to perfect.

Thank You Sir

Sam

17 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

Thank You Sir

I edited my post and removed "Just to remind everyone". Hopefully no one else gets "triggered".

Matthew S

I'm speechless.

Are you another beta tester?

Can you comment on Vertx's apparent claim that the DA62 features "unmatched clarity and animation smoothness in the G1000 PFD"?

This is the reason I'm holding out for the Vertx rather than having purchased the Carenado.

Vertx has promised us something special, have they delivered?

Matthew S

8 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Are you another beta tester?

Can you comment on Vertx's apparent claim that the DA62 features "unmatched clarity and animation smoothness in the G1000 PFD"?

This is the reason I'm holding out for the Vertx rather than having purchased the Carenado.

Vertx has promised us something special, have they delivered?

Yes! I've been testing the DA-62 since Alpha. The G1000 is running well on my system, clear & smooth, but as you know performance is system dependent.

It's a bird that you will enjoy for years to come. Well modeled and worth the wait!

Like a great quarterback once said, "RELAX." 😀

The quality of Sean past work is a good indication of what we can expect with this release...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatthewS said:

I edited my post and removed "Just to remind everyone". Hopefully no one else gets "triggered".

LOL sometimes a bit of humor don't always shine through in the forums. 

• Like 1

Sam