Sign in to follow this  
PaulFWatts

Diamond DA62 coming soon from Sean Moloney (ex RealAir)

29 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Appreciate the kudos, but I have not changed one line of code in what Sean sent me to test... this is like the RealAir of old... takes a long time to hatch, but is worth the wait..

OK I have been very polite and patient this morning........I am over it......I want it now!!!!!!! LOL

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

So good to hear Sean is back, look forward to his products. Been flying the Duke piston the last few weeks and had forgotten how nice it was!

Cheers

Martin

Wow, this is great news!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

5 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Funny you should mention me..  I have actually flown a beta version of Sean Moloney's release and can tell you that there is going to be very little for me to do.  I am not a big fan of the Garmin G1000, but this one is visually stunning.   (As is the airplane..  :smile:)

Now I really can't wait for this plane ! 🙂

4 hours ago, shivers9 said:

OK I have been very polite and patient this morning........I am over it......I want it now!!!!!!! LOL

Who is going to be selling it first?

Not really something that grabs my interest but will be a day one purchase. If nothing else just to show my support for the good guys in this business.  I’m sure it will be magnificent.

• Like 1

Matt Wilson

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I was going to buy the Carenado DA62, what is specifically is wrong with it from those of you that have purchased it?

On a side note, I'll buy Sean's DA62 also as it looks like release will be soon:

All going well, Sean hopes to release the aircraft in the “next few weeks”.

Cheers, Rob.

Well, that'll securely replace every GA plane in my fleet... what a dream! Can't wait! Where do I throw my money? HA!

6 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I was going to buy the Carenado DA62, what is specifically is wrong with it from those of you that have purchased it?

Not had it long (obviously) and not flown it much because I've literally just got back from a 12 hour shift at Manchester Airport, but I did make this brief vid of it (this is literally the only time I've flown it). I thought it was alright actually. Obviously there is only so much I could tell from a quick hop in the thing, but watch the vid and you'll see it's not bad for 25 quid:

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, Chock said:

Not had it long (obviously) and not flown it much because I've literally just got back from a 12 hour shift at Manchester Airport, but I did make this brief vid of it (this is literally the only time I've flown it). I thought it was alright actually. Obviously there is only so much I could tell from a quick hop in the thing, but watch the vid and you'll see it's not bad for 25 quid:

Will Sean be including fuel pimps in his version, I wonder?

• Like 1

I'm really happy to see that RealAir will, in some extent, continue to live on in the form of Vertx Simulations! Great news and a day-one purchase for sure. Actually I'm more interested in the G1000 than the DA62. Especially how it compares with the Flight1 G1000. Hopefully Sean will release more G1000-equipped aircrafts in the future. Like a Cirrus SR22 or a TBM 910.

Btw. if you want to prepare yourself for the release, the DA62 POH is freely available on the Diamond Aircraft homepage.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Nice video Chock I really enjoyed it, I will wait for both products to be out before deciding which one I buy, I love the DA-62 so I want to really enjoy flying this one.

I also noticed Traffic Global is still missing their navigation lights, I will talk with Just Flight at Cosford maybe me being part of their Beta Testers as I did with UTL might help them to move that area forward.

Regards 

Simbol 

On 9/28/2018 at 7:55 AM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folk,

My god - it looks ready for release...

:wink:

Regards,
Scott

Do you remember when I suggested to another member to wait because something special was coming soon?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.