Sign in to follow this  
eke_flx

Carenado support does not work ??

Hi

I've posted 2 posts to support but no response from Carenado?

1. I bought it yesterday  Carenado DA62 G1000 3 times, At the beginning I tried the credit card twice but failed , then the third time via Paypal ( connected to another bank card) what succeeded . But now, checking my credit card account  are both times booked money from credit card and  also money has been taken from Paypal's account. So  as a whole I would have bought 3 times.  I tried to report to support  to cancel credit card reservations but no answers!

2. Despite the fact that my purchase went through Paypal  and I got to download DA100X and I got it serial I still can not install DA62 because the serial is not valid!! I have tried several times (also copy/paste serial and e-mail) but always result that serial not valid. I also contacted with Carenado support but complete silence from support.

If they deal with this problem , It would be nice to send a note on this too but now just ignored ??

Good luck!

A while back, I was charged for 3 purchases of the Nav update for the Citation 550... Never got resolved. 😒

@eke_lfx. Well, I'd give them at least a 24 hours to respond, especially when they just released a new aircraft.

Edited by J35OE

For the present I contacted to support 16 hours ago (wrong serial) and 5 hours ago (credit card reservations)!

11 minutes ago, eke_flx said:

1. I contacted to support 16 hours ago (wrong serial)

2. and 5 hours ago (credit card reservations)!

1. That's 1hr after the release

2. Night at Chile

1. That's 1hr after the release

2. Night at Chile 

Other developers  are with their customers when they launch a new product, regardless of whether it's day or night . By the way, tomorrow is the holidays...

It seems that the night in Chile is longer than 18 hours..

Edited by eke_flx

I'm on day 4 waiting for a response on another issue.  I have receive 2  'Carenado Customer Support Satisfaction Survey' emails though.  🙄

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

Call up your credit card and ask for a refund, tell them you were charged by mistake, they will refund you and eventually recover the money from carenado.

Edited by idude

I bought the SVS to 4 days, I can not install by speaking that the serial is invalid. They do not respond to support.