Sign in to follow this  
tuncas

Aerosoft A320 , Saitek Multi Panel and HDG, SPD, ALT

Dear forum, 

I am looking and trying for solutions for 2 days but I am not able to find one. I have FSX:SE, A320 add-on from steam, Saitek panels (radio, multi and switch) and lovely LINDA. I really did look for solutions from google, youtube but I couldn't find any. 

I only want to use ALT , IAS and HDG knobs and want to set them. How can I do it ? Linda is working, every thick (except MCP combo which I don't have) is green and ok. I installed the necessary aerosoft old module to LINDA. And that's all. I tried something but no luck . Would you please help me to make it work? 

I only need alt, hdg and IAS. That's all. I know it can be done easly. May be some screenshots about the settings can help me. 

Sincerely.

Hi Tunas

I understand your frustration. The current LINDA mechanisation for the Saitek Multi Panel only works with the default FSX aircraft implementations of ALT, HDG, CRS and IAS. As many more sophisticated add-on aircraft do not comply with the default FSX standards, it is not possible to use LINDA to control them. I have plans on how to overcome this deficiency but these will be on an aircraft by aircraft basis. I can not forecast when this problem will be resolved.

• Like 1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi again,

Nice to know that it isn't possible yet. I may have rest now. It was very nice to experience LINDA by the way. Lot's of things to be done via it. Keep up the good work , best wishes.