Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

C'mon MilViz - show the B55 some love ?

How nice to see that paint again. I reckon it was one of my better efforts. Thanks for posting it. :smile:

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

2 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

How nice to see that paint again. I reckon it was one of my better efforts. Thanks for posting it. :smile:

Well deserved!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

On 9/29/2018 at 10:15 AM, Milviz said:

I hear you (figuratively speaking) and it's under consideration.  However, right now, with all that's going on, taking on a new project (even if it's only a redux) would be difficult at best.

That said, thanks for the accolades.  They are appreciated.

Glad to hear it is being considered.  The Baron is one of my all time favorites.  I love the job u guys do on your VC’s.  

Matt Wilson

Necrothread, but yes +1 🙂

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

On 9/28/2018 at 8:47 PM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

DSC07816.JPG

She's such a pretty plane - she's just begging for a REDUX - the FDE needs some tweaking (as previously discussed) and the model mapping needs to be straightened on the nose (as previously discussed) - the VC you made for this is one of my all time favorites - superb artwork - really...

Anyway - just stating my support for this product of yours and my interest in seeing it brought up to your C310 REDUX standard... Hopefully sales were good on the C310...

Thanks for listening...

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott, when you said that the FDE need some tweaking for the 55, can be more specific, what its wrong with the FDE ? 

Agree with the VC, one of the BEST Ever made

Redgars

Robert Bernard Kislinger