Sign in to follow this  
wings138

lots of little problems??

I bought this program from the get go on advice from a friend, and for $60.00 I want more, sorry...  so here is the bugs I notice.

First I'm running it on a windows 7 computer (64bit) with very little else running.  Don't run anything on the P3D computer.

When on a flight that is of any length, as in 2 hours, it will die, as in it will no longer do hand off or frequency changes, or anything.  If I shut it down, open it back up and reload the flight plan, it will have strange errors on approach.

Also, when it does work thru the whole flight, (I did a three hour flight from Yellow Knife (Northwest Territories, Canada) to Anchorage, Alaska and using a vector approach, it had me at 10,000 feet, 20 miles and cleared for ILS approach to RWY 15.  It happened again at Seattle KSEA airport.  Some times when I arrive at an airport, land, I can't get it to change to ground and give me taxi instructions.

Other wise I think this program has some great potential, need to clean up the interface a bit soon, as it takes a long time to do anything from opening the program to connecting to the sim or loading a flight plan.

Thanks so far.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!