Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29SEP18] Update Still "Pending" - Stay tuned...

Captains,

We have just about all of the bits in place for this weekend's update for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II and PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II products.

We are sitting on what we hope is a minor technical snag that delayed the release from this afternoon to, **probably** Saturday afternoon.  (Stress is on **probably** because we cannot say for certain when the issue will clear.)

The reason it is hard to say precisely when the problem will clear is that we are trying to solve a problem that involves cloud distribution, but I **can** tell you that the moment we have it resolved- the update will appear for you in the Operations Center.

I'l have more information for you at that time, but for now I need to find the bullwhip with the brass knob on the end...  stay tuned.

Edited by rsrandazzo
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thankyou Robert and to all your staff.No hurry here i rather wait for the update a bit longer.Take it easy.😉

Regards.

Zdenek  Cebis

Hi Robert. About the "cloud distribution" issue. I am in Cape Town where, due to climate change,  we don't get clouds or rain anymore, so in the meantime, you can release the update to me! 😉

Edited by Peter Webber
typo
  • Like 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Thank You for the outstanding products and efforts by the entire team. It is appreciated. 

Harv Stein    VATSIM5

Harv Stein  zeide49@gmail.com    Founder VATSIM

Thank  you, thank you. thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thank you!

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg