Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

QW787 Glareshield lights?

Is the glareshield switch on the overhead supposed to illuminate the panel or is there another one which I'm missing, which isn't in the manual? Perhaps my installation of 1.1.2 is hosed? For the life of me I can't get it to turn on.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

5 hours ago, Drumcode said:

Is the glareshield switch on the overhead supposed to illuminate the panel or is there another one which I'm missing, which isn't in the manual? Perhaps my installation of 1.1.2 is hosed? For the life of me I can't get it to turn on.

The information regarding the switch can be found on page 74 of the Quality Wings 787 Manual. The GLARESHIELD PNL / FLOOD switch has an outer and inner knob. The outer knob controls the backlighting for the writing on the panel by just left or right clicking. The inner knob controls the flood lighting which can be left or right click or scrollwheel. 

• Upvote 1

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Thanks for the input. It was a faulty update to 1.1.2. Reinstalled and all is well.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

On 9/30/2018 at 6:53 PM, Drumcode said:

Thanks for the input. It was a faulty update to 1.1.2. Reinstalled and all is well.

I have the same problem.  All you did was reinstall?  Or did you uninstall and then reinstall?

5 hours ago, Benjamin Bavel said:

I have the same problem.  All you did was reinstall?  Or did you uninstall and then reinstall?

Fully uninstalled and reinstalled.

Jacek G.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:46 AM, Drumcode said:

Hi there,

I have the same problem and uninstalling/ reinstalling doesn't work for me :( my version is 1.1.2a. yours is 1.1.2?

24 minutes ago, Sina Najibi said:

Hi there,

I have the same problem and uninstalling/ reinstalling doesn't work for me 😞 my version is 1.1.2a. yours is 1.1.2?

I'd reach out to QW for support.

Jacek G.