Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[29SEP18] PMDG 747 QOTSII Update 3.00.9019 Released via OC

12 minutes ago, Gombo said:

I wanted to when I land at LAX, but since Cocobellomann already submitted one about the same problem I guess thats not necessary.

Wouldn't hurt.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Hello, I have PMDG 747 V3 - FSX v.3.00.8132 and I need to update to version 3.00.9019. At PMDG Operations Center and settings wheel. I install the update, the message you have no notification appears. I close the PMDG Operations Center and reopen and the update is there again. 747 V3 I have already uninstalled and installed.

1 hour ago, boban88 said:

Hello, I have PMDG 747 V3 - FSX v.3.00.8132 and I need to update to version 3.00.9019. At PMDG Operations Center and settings wheel. I install the update, the message you have no notification appears. I close the PMDG Operations Center and reopen and the update is there again. 747 V3 I have already uninstalled and installed.

Welcome to the forums, please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

You need to download the full 747-400 installer from your account, uninstall the current one and install with the new installer.

• Like 1

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, rsrandazzo said:

Captains,

(Sorry for all the acronyms in the header...  Someone at AVSim decided to crimp the title character allowance so you can't relay enough information to make it relevant unless you condense everything.)

A few moments ago we released an update for the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II and PMDG 747-8 Queen of the Skies II Expansion products for both the FSX and Prepar3D platforms.

This update is primarily targeted at smoothing a few items that came up in the days post-release, with a bit of performance enhancement and some other detail cleanup as well. 

You can get this update by running the PMDG Operations Center, then clicking on the settings wheel.  You should see a flag there to alert you of the present of the updates, and you can install from there.  Note that if you have FSX and FSX/SE, or if you have Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4 installed side-by-side, you may see multiple flags.  We recommend you just click through all of them to install the available updates, and then close the operations center, and re-open it.  Then you will likely see some flags to alert you that your liveries may need repair in the 747-8.

Once you have done this, you are all set and can head off to fly!

If you ever wonder whether you are up-do-date with the latest, simply run the PMDG Operations Center, select your product, and then click on VERSIONS.  This will tell you the most current version available and the version you have installed for each product and expansion.

Thank you for your support of this (and all!) PMDG products-  you guys have really been incredibly kind and supportive of this one.  She is simply a magnificent airplane and it makes us very happy to see how much you are enjoying this new expansion to the PMDG 747 product line!

The change list for this update is as follows:

PMDG 747-400/8 QOTSII **WIDE BETA** - BUILD 3.00.9019 (Released 2018-09-27) [ View Issues ]
===========================================================================
- 0007249: [Systems - Lighting - VC/2D] Panel lighting (backlight) too low during daylight (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007229: [External Model - Geometry] Main gear hydraulick piston not placed correctly (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007238: [External Model - Geometry] Possible hole in -8f model (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007215: [External Model - Geometry] Side Cargo door opening speed (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007214: [External Model - Geometry] No lights in the main deck cargo (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007231: [External Model - Geometry] Landing lights no reflection on fuselage in FSX (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007222: [Systems - Hydraulic] RAT line missing from HYD3 in HYD synoptics page (rsrandazzo) - resolved.
- 0007247: [EFB - General] EFB touchscreen does not register correctly the mouse position (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007239: [Virtual Cockpit - Functionality/Click-Spots] CANC RJCT button fonts (vscimone) - resolved.
- 0007245: [EFB - General] EFB Passenger numbers incorrect when KG option is selected (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007244: [General - Unsure] Number of passengers in PAYLOAD page change when fuel is set (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007233: [Virtual Cockpit - View Presets] CDUs and ECL view preset is not zoomable (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007242: [FMS - Initialization] 8F Ident page not correct (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007243: [Systems - Lighting - VC/2D] FLOOD/PANEL LTS DEFAULT LVL options on SIMULATION page reversed (vscimone) - resolved.
- 0007241: [EFB - Performance and Computational] Wrong min/max takeoff weight values in EFB OPT calculation error message with OPTIMUM flaps (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007237: [General - Unsure] ET/CHR digits displayed when loading default panel state (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007236: [Main Panel - EFIS Controls] INBOARD DSPL selectors in wrong position when loading the default panel states (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007235: [Pedestal - Radios/Comms/Navs] TCAS mode switch in wrong position when loading the default panel state (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007219: [Virtual Cockpit - Functionality/Click-Spots] Source Select Switches incorrect position during panel state load (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007234: [EFB - General] CTD when scanning EFB airports (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007216: [FMS - Setup/Options Pages] ELEC GEN OFF IS (CAUTION <-> ADVISORY) not saving (rsrandazzo) - resolved.
- 0007228: [External Model - Geometry] Rapid change in FPS disrupts stability of engine pylon flex computation. (rsrandazzo) - resolved.
- 0007224: [Virtual Cockpit - Geometry/Textures] Visible Seam (vscimone) - resolved.
- 0007218: [External Model - Geometry] Several reports of missing landing gear on load (jbrown) - resolved.
- 0007217: [General - Suggested/Missing Features] Reset engine EGT after shutdown to ambient temperature (aids quick ignition for -8) (emvaos) - resolved.
- 0007221: [FREEZES - All Types] Several users reporting non responsive aircraft and frozen displays on departure (emvaos) - resolved.
- 0007220: [Main Panel - Aural/Visual Warning Systems] SEATBELTS OFF (748 only EICAS message) does not clear when panel state loaded into 744 (rsrandazzo) - resolved.
- 0007248: [General - 2D Panels] Background panel lighting for the Radio tuning panel in 2D pop up Inop (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
- 0007250: [Virtual Cockpit - Geometry/Textures] INOP light in 8F cockpit (vscimone) - resolved.
- 0007251: [Virtual Cockpit - Functionality/Click-Spots] Wrong mouse pointer symbol on STB power switch on 8 passenger (vscimone) - resolved.
- 0007201: [FMS - Route/Legs Pages] FIX Page distance limit (mfrantzeskakis) - resolved.
[31 Items]

When  i turn my FASTEN seatbell sign on, it still says SEATBELL OFF?!?!?!?

Just now, Yang Yang Nan said:

When  i turn my FASTEN seatbell sign on, it still says SEATBELL OFF?!?!?!?

Old panel state. Delete it and recreate your own.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, Yang Yang Nan said:

mhh i did but didnt work

Then it was not done correctly. With the simulator closed, delete all of your panel states. Load the sim. Shut it down to however you'd like it to be saved. Save a new panel state. If you'd like, set that as the default state. Done.

Please ensure that you place your name in your posts. Additionally, support requests really aren't appropriate in release threads like this. If you continue to have an issue with this, please open a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

36 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Then it was not done correctly. With the simulator closed, delete all of your panel states. Load the sim. Shut it down to however you'd like it to be saved. Save a new panel state. If you'd like, set that as the default state. Done.

Please ensure that you place your name in your posts. Additionally, support requests really aren't appropriate in release threads like this. If you continue to have an issue with this, please open a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

okay thank you ill

Won't install.  I've tried to install this latest update via the Operations Center.   A cmd window opens but then quickly closes and the version number still shows the installed version to be 3.00.8605 and available version to be 3.00.9019.  I've tried numerous times, insured I am running in as Admin and tried a fresh PC reboot.  

Ronnie Pertuit

27 minutes ago, CajunRon said:

Won't install.  I've tried to install this latest update via the Operations Center.   A cmd window opens but then quickly closes and the version number still shows the installed version to be 3.00.8605 and available version to be 3.00.9019.  I've tried numerous times, insured I am running in as Admin and tried a fresh PC reboot.  

Ronnie, hitch hiking an older thread with a different topic is not the best way to get support.  The best way is to submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.  I suspect your problem is either an antivirus killing the OC update process or your installed version 8605 needs to be uninstalled using windows, download the latest installer from your account, install it and then I believe the microupdate will work as long as an AV doesn't kill the OC.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, CajunRon said:

The minimum version is 3.00.9008

Sounds like you missed the announcement prior to the release of the -8 that you needed to download the full installer, uninstall, and then reinstall.

The update is for after that step occurs.

Kyle Rodgers

Just got it a few days, great bird it is . Just curious to now what you guys plan to do next? An expansion of 737 MAX, or at least is there a plan to do that ? Many thanks