Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Default panelstate same names? B744/B747-8

Hi,

Thank you for a new great product.

I see that when loading the B747-8 the list for default panelstate says B744. I guess they share same config ?

I guess when i save a state for the B747-8 i will have to name it accordingly not mistakenly active that particular state with a 747-400?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

The two are supposed to be compatible with each other, but if you want to save different panel states for each, you're free to do so. That's what I plan on doing when I get around to it since the passenger numbers are different for both, and I plan to have them loaded accordingly.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Saving a long turn around panel state with the 744 gave me several warnings in the 748 that weren‘t resettable. I would delete the default states and save new one for each type. That‘s the savest way from getting a headache each time.

I prefer to set up separate panel states for B744, B748 and B748F primarily because my panel states include specific doors open and service vehicles attached as if in a turn.  However, a panel state that has the aircraft on APU with doors closed that I use to customize GSX parking and push backs can be shared across variants but I still have separate B744 and B748 panels.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP