Sign in to follow this  
footballman

Upgrade B737

36 minutes ago, footballman said:

Hi,

do you plan to upgrade B737NG? Will the  RainMaker like PMDG 747-8?

Thanks.

as per forums rules of PMDG requires all posts to be signed with first and last name. this can also be set up in your signature. the b737ng will be updated to an NG3 version which will be completely new.

Any ideas when the new one will be released? more importantly,  having just moved to P3D fully, my NGX is an FSX version and I don't want to pay out for a full P3D licence if it will be obsolete in no time at all.

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

#itcomeshwnitisready .. that is the only thing you'll get probably.

I don;t really wanan specualte..which I'm going to do, but seeing as it has only scarcely been announced..it will take some time 🙂

Victor Roos

23 hours ago, ph-cxz said:

as per forums rules of PMDG requires all posts to be signed with first and last name. this can also be set up in your signature. the b737ng will be updated to an NG3 version which will be completely new.

It'll be a 737 max?