Sign in to follow this  
fsxjj

744 does not load after -8 installation

Hello,

after installation of the -8 (works all ok) the 744 loads only partially (P3D restarted before selecting the 744).

All panels black, all controls inop, outside view no gear.

Anyone having the same issue or any solution?

Regards

Edited by fsxjj

Sorry!

I don't know why and how but after several rebootings and P3D restarts its all OK now.

Regards

25 minutes ago, fsxjj said:

Sorry!

I don't know why and how but after several rebootings and P3D restarts its all OK now.

Regards

Probably a simconnect issue that has been resolved by the reboots. For the future make sure that you always close P3D completely, let it vanish from the task manager (just wait about 30 sec) and restart it if you want to change airplanes, liveries, whatever. Also never save an addon airplane as the default flight, that‘s critical. Then you shouldn‘t run into issues again.

HI, all

I am using FSX, and having the some problem exactly. I tried rebooting about 20 time hoping I have the same result. I am still having this problem. The 744 is  doing the same thing now also, so both the 744 & 748 are currently doing!

Any and all HELP would be greatly appreciate very much!

Thanks

Ron Whaley