Sign in to follow this  
laurielourensz

KLAS add on installed but on P3D FMC I get KLAS ERR: 08L RWY

P3Dv4,  PMDG 777 will not let me select a runway, SID or anything.  I just get a blank screen showing KLAS Departures, SIDS None and nothing under runways?

I cannot depart or land there?

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note that their forum rules ask us to sign our full name on all posts.

Exit P3D.  Delete the ARPT_RWY.dat file located in the PMDG\Navdata folder.  The file will be rebuilt next time you start any PMDG 747/777.

Dan Downs KCRP

25 minutes ago, laurielourensz said:

Many thanks, will try this.  You say sign full name, my name is on the created by laurie lourensz?

Yes... but it‘s common understanding here that a Nickname can be anything, I could call myself Luckyluke but obviously aren‘s THAT fast... a signature means that one can expect that it’s the real name.. mainly for politeness reasons.. simply a rule on the pmdg forums...

Edited by Ephedrin
  • Like 1