Sign in to follow this  
andy a

On screen text missing on 3 progams

The problem I'm having may not be related to P3D, but as the Simulation is (I think)the common factor, I hope that I may find a solution from someone on this forum. As is apparent I'm sure, I am not computer savvy, therefore the problem may well be some place else on my pc.

I bought P3D v 4 a few months ago and I'm very happy with the program..a big improvement from FSX.

I have PMDG 737 NGX and Quality Wings 787 installed in P3D.    When both of these aircraft appear on screen. a text message advising that,"Initialisation will take place",  normally appears on screen . For some reason, a week or so ago, this message no longer appears on either the PMDG or Quality Wings aircraft.

Similarly, in PROATCX v 1.9.2.5., where a static or moving  text can be selected to accompany the ATC instructions , the text no longer appears.

I have done a complete uninstall/re-install of P3D, which included uninstall/reinstall of PMDG 737, QW 787, ORBX,OPUS FSI, REX Skyforce 3D, and Ultimate Traffic Live. The text messages initially appeared on all 3 programs, PMDG,QW and PROATCX, but now all have disappeared again.

I rely on the PROATCX texts in particular, and find it inconvenient when they are missing.

Hoping someone can help me.

Kind regards

Andy

andy a

25 minutes ago, andy a said:

For some reason, a week or so ago, this message no longer appears on either the PMDG or Quality Wings aircraft.

In P3D 4.3 you can disable the green bar notifications in the Options->General->Information->Message Text.

Thank you so much for your prompt and informative reply. You have solved the problem!!

Kind regards

Andy

andy a