aalghamdi18

No EFB in my pmdg 747-8

hi, 

I install 747-8 but there is no EFB in the aircraft. Also, I checked FMC --> PMDG setup----> eq...--> there is only 17 pages. Is there anyone could no what is the problem? thanx

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Welcome to the PMDG forums. Please note their forum rules ask us to sign our full names on all posts.

Did you uninstall your previous version of the 747-400 QOTSII before installing a new version of the -400?  Use the OC and check the version you have now for the -8.

Using FSX or P3D?  Which P3D version?

Please sign your posts with your real name, first and last as per rules.

Open a ticket through the support portal. support.precisionmanuals.com and will look at it.

Same experience yesterday with the Gargolux freighter but i think it is an airline option with or without EFB and depending on the seleced aircraft.

Jo va Bra

20 hours ago, aalghamdi18 said:

hi, 

I install 747-8 but there is no EFB in the aircraft. Also, I checked FMC --> PMDG setup----> eq...--> there is only 17 pages. Is there anyone could no what is the problem? thanx

What do you have in the EFBs place? I'd it's cup holders it's definitely the CDU option.  There is more than 17 pages of options.  I want to say three different option areas of items simulated and one of those contains the EFB.  I'd you don't want to search for it, try to load the options from a different aircraft you know it's working on.

If  the EFB not present, go to: Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepard3Dv4\PMDG\PMDG 747 QOTSII\Aircraft
and find the - ini -  file with the Aircraft reg. In my case G-LAB.ini. In the ini file you find the text: EFBInstalled=0
change the 0 in 1 and voila there is your EFB.

Regards
Jo va Bra