Team,

Anyway to completely decouple GSX from MCE?  I'd like to prevent MCE from activating GSX menu when I load it.  If not, would you consider adding an option to the .cfg?  

Matt King

4 hours ago, kingm56 said:

Team,

Anyway to completely decouple GSX from MCE?  I'd like to prevent MCE from activating GSX menu when I load it.  If not, would you consider adding an option to the .cfg?  

Can be done of course.

Will be in next update.

6 hours ago, kingm56 said:

Team,

Right now, a simple work around would be to go to MCE "Advanced options" panel and select option "Using AES". That way, MCE will ignore GSX.

If that's OK with you, would rather leave it at that.

7 hours ago, FS++ said:

Right now, a simple work around would be to go to MCE "Advanced options" panel and select option "Using AES". That way, MCE will ignore GSX.

That seems a good work around Gerald. I am just curious as to exactly why Matt wants to disable GSX?  Is it something that's wrong with the latest v2, which automatically updates v1, whether you want it or not? Hope he replies.

Curious?

Regards

David.

Afternoon, David.  When launching MCE, it automatically opens the GSX menu; I'd like to disable that feature.  Also, on landing, MCE applies my parking break immediately after opening the GSX menu; that is very frustrating during VATSIM flights. 

Matt King

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:36 AM, FS++ said:

Perfect...thank you again, Gerald!  First rate customer support, as always!

Matt King

2 hours ago, kingm56 said:

Also, on landing, MCE applies my parking break immediately after opening the GSX menu

Shouldn't happen in normal circumstances with supported aircraft, as MCE only applies brakes when engines are seen NOT running.

The ramp agent should never pop-in unless you completed a full shutdown.

Which aircraft is this happening with?

PMDG 777 P3D V4.3; I don't have the issue with any other aircraft.  What I've reverted to was closing MCE on landing and reopening when I'm at the gate

Matt King

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, kingm56 said:

PMDG 777 P3D V4.3; I don't have the issue with any other aircraft.  What I've reverted to was closing MCE on landing and reopening when I'm at the gate

Thanks.

My colleague sent you an e-mail based on your forum displayed name.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:29 PM, kingm56 said:

Afternoon, David.  When launching MCE, it automatically opens the GSX menu; I'd like to disable that feature.  Also, on landing, MCE applies my parking break immediately after opening the GSX menu; that is very frustrating during VATSIM flights. 

That's a strange one? I have not seen that before.

The MCE guys will sort it for you.

I asked because Couatle sometimes does weird things. Lately, with all the "upgrades" to the program, I loose the link with MCE on occasions. Then Couatle will crash sometimes and it's gone from the add on menu?  

Regards.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, kingm56 said:

You were sent a download link to download a dll (embedded in a zip file) via e-mail a few days ago.

Not sure whether the e-mail was deleted by your e-mail server. For instance, it rejected the attempt to send the file to you as a zip attachment.

Edited by FS++

New PMDG777 DLL works perfectly; no brakes applied on the last 2 flights. Thanks for the great support, guys!  

Matt King