Sign in to follow this  
SquawkModeCharlie

F1 GTN 650/750 & Helicopters

Hi all,

I know I should prob post on the F1 forum but asking here anyways.

Anybody have any experience with installing the F1 GTN in any helicopters and have P3Dv4 crash after a period of time?.

No matter what helicopter I install either the 650 or 750 into after a certain time P3D will just hang and CTD.

Event viewer gives random DLL errors like atc.dll etc etc.

ive tried in the Alebo Robinson, Cera AS366, Icarus AW139....all crash after a certain amount of time.

really want to buy the Milviz Huey but not if it's going to crash with the GTN.

Any advise?.

Thanks,

John.

14 minutes ago, SquawkModeCharlie said:

Hi all,

I know I should prob post on the F1 forum but asking here anyways.

John.

John, this question is too specific and most likely only Tiberius (F1 Developer) or Milviz would be able to advise you properly.

Tiberius and Milviz are very quick in replying, and their support is fenomenal.. so don't hold yourself from asking F1 & Milviz directly about this as it would save you a lot of time.

Regards,
S.

1 hour ago, simbol said:

John, this question is too specific and most likely only Tiberius (F1 Developer) or Milviz would be able to advise you properly.

Tiberius and Milviz are very quick in replying, and their support is fenomenal.. so don't hold yourself from asking F1 & Milviz directly about this as it would save you a lot of time.

Regards,
S.

No problem, just putting it out there to see if anyone in the community had the same issue.

Hello,

was this question posted again elsewhere or better yet, was there an answer to this issue? I have the same issue with all of my helicopters on P3DV4 when running the F1 GTN 640/750. Fixed wings works great but any helicopter crashes after some time in flight.  Seems there is something about helicopter flight information the F1 GTN does not like.

It does not matter the helicopter developer model, after the flight starts (sometimes 5 mins, sometimes 10 min, etc....) P3DV4 just freezes and then crashes.

it only happens when the F1 GTN is up and running.

Edited by Dan Jones