Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

JustSim/Digital Design Brussels EBBR Released

For a sake of test I removed the ADE file that comes with the scenery completely. Some taxiways were made with either AFX (payware) or ADE itself and perhaps it was an intention of the developer to lock the ADE file to prevent default scenery from showing. Hence, even if you use old DF ADE you will see the default taxiway. So, we have to find a way to somehow unlock the ADE file and keep the taxiways at the same time.

I hope that ADE PROkey is the solution to that.

Edited by G-YMML1

2 hours ago, ega said:

Yes, I did send JustSim a message reporting this issue. I also sent them  a link to the discussion here at Avsim forum.  

Their answer:

"Please reinstall scenery EBBR and don't edit original afcad file in future. Original afcad was maked in other programm (it's no ADE)."

That's would be an acceptable response had they actually put any work into gate assignments :marah: 

• Like 1

I answer

33 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

That's would be an acceptable response had they actually put any work into gate assignments :marah: 

I answer them back with this observation...let us wait for their response...

Edmundo Azevedo

The airport file, created by opening the airport as bgl and pointing to the AFX file, compiled in ADE 1.76 just fine once the duplicate ILSes were excluded from the compile.  No idea why they are there...probably an AFXism.

With ADE+ProKey, you select each of the duplicate ILS navaids, once selected (in amber) then press CTRL+Enter to open the raw view, find the Force Skip Compile option and change that value to True.  Do that for both of the dupes located N of the airfield, save it, and it will then compile OK.  Once you know you have that working, you can go back in and edit the airline assignments at the gates to your heart's content.

Regards

• Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Thanks for the explenation, but imho the developer should fix this and not customers by purchasing a payware utility to correct the issues ...

• Upvote 3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

You're a little misguided and you're talking about the wrong things. Afcad file was maked in other program (not ADE) because ADE don`t convert this afcad file with default setting. But this not developer error. There are two stock ILS in default EBBR scenery. Stock ILS data can`t be deleted. In ADE logic ILS stock data ma be deleted but only for developer in program interface. From simulator ILS data can`t be deleted in real with ADE. For normal work EBBR scenery unreal stock ILS been changed (unreal courses and radio frequency) and remove from runways. You can see old stock ILS data on default sim map but for flights this is not problem and old stock ILS do not affect the flights. After this for runways add new correct ILS data. ADE can`t save afcad with ILS data without runways and user can`t convert file to bgl. Other program can save afcad file normal because ti`s no error. License of EBBR scenery does not provide for data editing. If you want add any air company codes to parkings in afcad please write to JustSim this. Afcad file in EBBR scenery pack work normal and if user can`t save this file in other program it`s no error or problem developer. ADE can add stock data to project and before save afcad all incorrect data fo ADE must be deleted from project. Other program don`t load stock data to working afcad file.

1 hour ago, Ziron said:

If you want add any air company codes to parkings in afcad please write to JustSim this. Afcad file in EBBR scenery pack work normal and if user can`t save this file in other program it`s no error or problem developer.

Or Justsim could just make their AFCAD file editable like pretty much every other developer in the community.

The AFCAD file depends so much on the user's traffic data that it requires the ability to be customized. 

Thank you for reminding me why I usually stick with Aerosoft, Flightbeam and FSDT.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DChockey08 said:

Or Justsim could just make their AFCAD file editable like pretty much every other developer in the community.

The AFCAD file depends so much on the user's traffic data that it requires the ability to be customized. 

Thank you for reminding me why I usually stick with Aerosoft, Flightbeam and FSDT.

Not at all

JustSim not make closed for edit afcad files. There are two stock ILS data in current flight sim place that don`t give to you quick convert afcad file with ADE. Take another afcads files without stock ILS data and check this.

Folks,

the problem has been solved two days ago on a specific forum. Do you want a link? 

16 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Folks,

the problem has been solved two days ago on a specific forum. Do you want a link? 

Yes please.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

29 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

Many thanks. Will purchase EBBR now.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.