Sign in to follow this  
edpatino

JustSim/Digital Design Brussels EBBR Released

I am seeing an Aur India inlog page ....

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

On 10/7/2018 at 12:08 PM, Ziron said:

You're a little misguided and you're talking about the wrong things. Afcad file was maked in other program (not ADE) because ADE don`t convert this afcad file with default setting. But this not developer error. There are two stock ILS in default EBBR scenery. Stock ILS data can`t be deleted. In ADE logic ILS stock data ma be deleted but only for developer in program interface. From simulator ILS data can`t be deleted in real with ADE. For normal work EBBR scenery unreal stock ILS been changed (unreal courses and radio frequency) and remove from runways. You can see old stock ILS data on default sim map but for flights this is not problem and old stock ILS do not affect the flights. After this for runways add new correct ILS data. ADE can`t save afcad with ILS data without runways and user can`t convert file to bgl. Other program can save afcad file normal because ti`s no error. License of EBBR scenery does not provide for data editing. If you want add any air company codes to parkings in afcad please write to JustSim this. Afcad file in EBBR scenery pack work normal and if user can`t save this file in other program it`s no error or problem developer. ADE can add stock data to project and before save afcad all incorrect data fo ADE must be deleted from project. Other program don`t load stock data to working afcad file.

It is easy to remove the duplicate and compile correctly and it is the developer's fault.

Hello

I have EBBR scenery and I am using ultimate traffic live

But have no Brussels airlines at the gates?

Can anybody help

3 hours ago, mike24 said:

I have EBBR scenery and I am using ultimate traffic live

But have no Brussels airlines at the gates?

You need to download and assign Brussels Airlines aircraft to utl. The schedule is there but no repaints.

From here for example.

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?cat=58

Edited by Dave_YVR
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Glad I opened the afcad from Alpha India before buying so I'd not be disappointed in money spent. The north cargo parking is not numbered right. Is the ground photo also not right? This is the correct layout of the north cargo, any more areas incorrectly numbered? The ground chart is October last year! No excuse to not get that right...

8F4UNET.jpg

Is it so difficult to edit AFCAD yourself after posting +5,000 posts on AVSIM? 

36 minutes ago, G-YMML1 said:

I don't think difficulty is the question here.  You may be happy to edit it yourself.  Fine.  But we pay for this.  So I would expect this to be done by the developer!  If it was free, fine.  But it's not.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I own about 80+ sceneries from the various respected developers and NEITHER of them have been able to recreate the correct ADE/AFCAD at the day of initial release. This is the objective limitation you should accept. Moreover, the airlines are swapping terminals all the time, hence if you want a sense of realism regarding parking spots' numbers and coding, familiarize yourself with ADE utility and edit parking spots codes, numbers and radius yourself. In fact, it's not difficult after all. 

....OR visit AIG forums where people share highly sophisticated ADE/AFCADs for the recently released payware airpors

Edited by G-YMML1

On 10/30/2018 at 6:09 AM, G-YMML1 said:

Re-read my post before you try and insult me again.

Is the ground texture photo also numbered wrong? I asked because I do not have this scenery.

If it is, then it is more than just a renumber in the afcad program.

On 10/30/2018 at 7:00 AM, G-YMML1 said:

I own about 80+ sceneries from the various respected developers and NEITHER of them have been able to recreate the correct ADE/AFCAD at the day of initial release. This is the objective limitation you should accept. Moreover, the airlines are swapping terminals all the time, hence if you want a sense of realism regarding parking spots' numbers and coding, familiarize yourself with ADE utility and edit parking spots codes, numbers and radius yourself. In fact, it's not difficult after all. 

....OR visit AIG forums where people share highly sophisticated ADE/AFCADs for the recently released payware airpors

The ground layout is over a year old but the scenery developers did not get that right.

The ground photo must also not be right, so if you try to follow ground markings you are going to have a bad time.

You are very hostile to people like myself just asking for an airport to be bug free and up to date reasonably.

I did not complain much at Aerosoft releasing an updated Maastrict because of the nice price even though that ground layout is outdated and missing the southeast cargo ramp. Paying full price for Brussels and expecting it not to have this issue is my right as a customer.

Just an FYI, JustSim has another sale on SimMarket, and EBBR is already discounted! Gonna grab this one for sure!

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, Dave_YVR said:

You need to download and assign Brussels Airlines aircraft to utl. The schedule is there but no repaints.

From here for example.

http://www.juergenbaumbusch.de/?cat=58

I noticed these are for FSX, do you know if they will work OK in P3DV4?

Edited by flyblueskies

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

How extensive is the surrounding custom autogen scenery for this airport?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Anyone encountered this issue near RWY 19/25R (random hills)? FTX thingy already applied. Maybe Free Mesh is acting up...

3nvCbT4.jpg

On 11/12/2018 at 12:19 AM, Christopher Low said:

How extensive is the surrounding custom autogen scenery for this airport?

There are some landmarks placed around, though that ground texture looks random... Maybe there is something wrong with my sim... Also, it seem that there is no Atomium.

yhl4zAL.jpg

Edited by killkenny1
Typo

Most of that second screenshot looks like default or ORBx FTX Global scenery to me....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png