Sign in to follow this  
Xiropillo

I don't remember version of my purchase

Hello there,

I purchased PMDG 777 FS2Crew last year but I can't remember if that was before installing P3Dv4 or after.

The file name is FS2Crew PMDG 777

Installation without problems and during it I can't read anywhere if that is for P3Dv4 or not. It says to choose between FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv2+ or P3Dv3+

I suppose that as all these platforms are 32 bits and v4 is 64, this might be the older version. But no sure.

Version number is 3.1 but the new one is the same.

I can't open Main Panel in sim after assign a key but I don't know if that is an error for me or this is what happens when is not a valid version.

I have doubts apart from the name, version and the data or purchase that could have been for both systems, that I have no error during installation.

Could you please tell me if your install file. says v4 in the name?

Should I see an access to FS2Crew in my sim main bar together with Tools or somewhere?

Thanks very much for your help.

If you go to your FS2Crew account, you can look up your Orders there. Should be able to help you find which version. I'd have thought much quicker than waiting for Bryan to answer here.

1 minute ago, vc10man said:

If you go to your FS2Crew account, you can look up your Orders there. Should be able to help you find which version. I'd have thought much quicker than waiting for Bryan to answer here.

Hello and thanks for answer.

Of course that is the first thing I did. And I downloaded files again from my account. But as I said, the file or order does not specify if is for version v3 or valid for v4. I also checked my bill and mails.

Thanks anyway Rick

Ah, well, tried Inigo. As it turns out, Bryan did help.

• Like 1