Sign in to follow this  
Cat_Dad

Multiple Copies

I have notice something strange when starting X-plane 11 after updating to windows 10 version 1809. It appears to load / run "TWO"  copies of X-plane 11.25 instead of just one.

Anyone else notice this same problem?

Terry

2 hours ago, Cat_Dad said:

PlI have notice something strange when starting X-plane 11 after updating to windows 10 version 1809. It appears to load / run "TWO"  copies of X-plane 11.25 instead of just one.

Anyone else notice this same problem?

Terry

Have not seen this, I do not believe X Plane can launch multiple instances of itself.  Have you checked using task manager or process viewers, to see how many instances are running?

John

No but I get two X-plane 11 opening screens to start my flight from plus two opened X-plane 11 folders with all the various files and sub folders.

I just started X-plane and only one copy is currently running according to Task Manager. 

Terry

PS: This did not happen prior to the Window 1809 update

No shortcut. The folder sits on the desktop and I have to open it each time I run X-plane.

Terry