Sign in to follow this  
Calvin212

"NO LAND 3" message

Hi!

Sometimes I get a "NO LAND 3" message. I think it is a bug, but I'm note able to nail it. May be others have the problem, too, so that we can put together our pieces here...

Here are mine:

- I've made a full clean reinstallation, following the steps advised by PMDG support. It didn't help 😞

- Till now, it happens only when starting from a cold & dark scenario. The cold & dark scenario was created by my self, derived from the untouched, original, default start up state (after the latest updated via oc). I did NOT use the existing cold and dark scenario.

- "NO LAND 3" message appears a few seconds after lift off

- In the FMC, POS page 4/4 indicates that I've lost IRS C (YES, always IRS C). The line below IRS C is empty.

- Random failures are ENABLED, but there are no failures active

- I have no other anomalies ...

Does anybody else have the same problem?

Thx

Oliver

Lost IRS and NO LAND message at that time definitely points to a corrupt panel state.  Create a new cold and dark scenario starting with the session loaded with aircraft engines running.

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP