Sign in to follow this  
FSCockpit_eu

PSXseeconTraffisc not starting at all

Due to complete system reinstal I had to reinstal PSX software as well, but now the PSXseeconTraffic won't start at all, after clicking on it, just nothing happens and I can't see any log file. 

I tested both 32 and 64 bit version, same result.

SimConnnect and C++ i properly installed, I use Win 10 64bit.

Any ideas?

7 hours ago, FSCockpit_eu said:

Any ideas?

Strange story, there must be done something wrong in your setup.

The only thing I can recommend is tor re-download PSXseeconTraffic, reinstall the liveries that you are using, reinstall RealTraffic and try again..

Hi,

I did try to reinstall few times, trying different options (with or without admin rights).

When I was installing for the first time few months ago, all was seamless and easy.

28 minutes ago, FSCockpit_eu said:

When I was installing for the first time few months ago, all was seamless and easy.

Indeed, and nothing has changed since ...

It might be an Operating System issue. Are you up to date with Microsoft Updates?

Hi,

Windows is genuine and up to date, no antivirus software beside Windows ones.

I have the same problem on Tablet, but no problems to install on third PC.

I just installed software, at first start Firewall asked me to allow access, I clicked YES and that's it.

On first PC I did not even have Firewall question

Both PC work on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Tablet is W10 Home 64bit

All English version

So a firewall issue at your end?

No.

I have three PC, on two I have same problem, but on third one I was able to install software without any problems.

So, I configured simconnect and now all works

In general problem is not solved, we still do not know why it doesn't work on  my main PC.

Hi,

Just one more information.

On my main PC AIL Generator 2.4 is working well, but after updet to version 2.6, same problem, no start at all.

Same issue with ParkPosGenerator, ver. 6.1 not working.

3 hours ago, FSCockpit_eu said:

On my main PC AIL Generator 2.4 is working well, but after updet to version 2.6, same problem, no start at all.

Same issue with ParkPosGenerator, ver. 6.1 not working.

Sorry to hear that. I really have no idea... As long as I get no other posts of people with this problem, it looks like an issue with your main PC ...

Edited by kiek

After changing the antivirus all programs began to run. Win10/64 P3D 4.3. Perhaps the reason in antivirus.

Edited by Russ154

Good to hear you fixed it. Enjoy!

Hello,

I have the same problem as FSCockpit_euPSXseeconTraffic do not start at all, after clicking on it, just nothing happens and I can't see any log file. I tried on 2 pc which are both Win 10 64bit.

I have checked with Process Explorer, and I can see PSXseeconTraffic for 1 or 2 seconds that is displayed in red (deleted object) and then disapear. I have disable Avast but still same issue.

Any new ideas?

Olivier

Delete PSXseeconTraffic.xml in the PSXseeconTraffic folder and then start PSXseeconTraffic.