Sign in to follow this  
FSCockpit_eu

PSXseeconTraffisc not starting at all

No, that is not normal. Are you using 12.6?

Yes, I have downloaded it yesterday. All the  sub directories are there with contents and looks ok. No short cut been created on desktop which does not match with install description. I will try to reinstall with AV Off and admin right. If you have other suggestions they are welcome. Thanks for your support.

I have tried  to reinstall with AV Off and admin right, still not working. I have de-installed C++ redistribution 2017 and installed 2015 but still no succes.

Now I have captured with Process monitor all process events for PSXseeconTraffic64.exe nothing looks wrong here as well, the only think I can notice is that it interacts at some point with Fly Elise ImmersiveDisplay software (which I use to wrap display from 3 projectors for my home cockpit). There might be some incompatibilities here.

Kiek, I can provide if you think could help  for investigation process monitor log file

Note: On the second pc I have tried, I have as well FlyElise Immersive Display so maybe it is why it does not work either.

Does this informations could help to fix the pb ?

Thanks Olivier

Edited by oliv06

8 minutes ago, oliv06 said:

Does this informations could help to fix the pb ?

Hi Oliver,

There's is nothing I can do in my software I'm afraid. It runs at a lot of Windows 10 computers without problems, it looks like there is something wrong in your setup.

Don't think that display software is the problem. 

What about my supporting tools AILGenerator and ParkPosGenerator, do they run at your PC?

Nico

1 hour ago, kiek said:

What about my supporting tools AILGenerator and ParkPosGenerator, do they run at your PC?

Same problem, both do not start.

As FSCockpit_eu said that it is working with previous versions, could I try with previous versions ? can I acces previous versions somewhere ?

Edited by oliv06

16 hours ago, oliv06 said:

Same problem, both do not start.

As FSCockpit_eu said that it is working with previous versions, could I try with previous versions ? can I acces previous versions somewhere ?

I don't think my versions will make any difference, the problem lies in your PC .. 

Hello, have tried in safe mode and it works.

So have tried to start in clean mode keeping only core windows services to check whether an application or service could prevent PSX to start  but unfortunatly still not working.

So now I do not have other idea, so unfortunatly I give up on that problem (I have seen few other post that relate same pb but looks like no one had found fix). 

The good news is that I have a third Win10 PC and PSX works. Have setup Simconnect, all connections are ok (all is green no error) but no traffic injected in my P3DV4.3. Will looks deeper the log and see if I can find out why (have seen some simconnect error but have to check wether it is because RelTraffic demo mode expires). 

I may ask you to help If I can not sorted this out.

Anyway thanks you for your support, looking foward to make PSX working.

Olivier

4 hours ago, oliv06 said:

The good news is that I have a third Win10 PC and PSX works. Have setup Simconnect, all connections are ok (all is green no error) but no traffic injected in my P3DV4.3. Will looks deeper the log and see if I can find out why (have seen some simconnect error but have to check wether it is because RelTraffic demo mode expires). 

It works now.

9 hours ago, oliv06 said:

It works now.

Good to hear. Any ideas what was wrong with your previous setup?

On 11/17/2018 at 9:27 AM, kiek said:

Good to hear. Any ideas what was wrong with your previous setup?

No idea, I have just restarted all and it woked (on my third PC, the original issue on my flying PC not fixed).

Thanks for your support Olivier