Sign in to follow this  
zeendoo

** PMDG Operations Center Update and Liveries PROBLEM

Hi. I just bought the pmdg 747-800 expansion version and i'm facing a problem to update and install some paint kits.

Even if i select and confirm ok to install the update, if i close the PMDG Ops Center and open it again, the same updates appear.

Beyond that problem, some paint kits simply don't download and install and some do.

I unistalled all my pmdg aicrafts, downloaded the installation files again and reinstalled, but the problem persists.

I made this video to show how's the problem goes: https://youtu.be/cmLjKaFbZVs

How can i fix that?

28 minutes ago, zeendoo said:

Hi. I just bought the pmdg 747-800 expansion version and i'm facing a problem to update and install some paint kits.

Even if i select and confirm ok to install the update, if i close the PMDG Ops Center and open it again, the same updates appear.

Beyond that problem, some paint kits simply don't download and install and some do.

I unistalled all my pmdg aicrafts, downloaded the installation files again and reinstalled, but the problem persists.

I made this video to show how's the problem goes:

How can i fix that?

I assume you have not updated the products you have installed for a long time.  Sorry, I'm old fashion and would rather read a description of your problem than watch a movie.  If you have not done so in the past couple of weeks, I recommend you download the latest installers for the NGX, 777 and 747.  Remove the ones you currently have using windows to uninstall.

By the way, there is no 747-800.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi, downscc. Thank you for your replay.

I already did the most recent installers for all the aicrafts, i unistalled and reinstalled everything again, but the problem persists.

Correction, 747-8.

8 minutes ago, zeendoo said:

I already did the most recent installers for all the aicrafts, i unistalled and reinstalled everything again, but the problem persists.

I recommend you submit a trouble ticket.  They will probably ask for some log files to figure out what is going on with your OC.

Just to be sure, you are not using any 3d party anti virus are you?  Windows Defender is okay but others like to kill OC because they don't know what it is.

Dan Downs KCRP

I do have AVG installed. But i have never faced this problem before.

I have just tryed with antivirus deactivated, but the problem remain.

The website and the Introduction document, go to PMDG Product Support (this is a user forum) here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Support accounts are separate from sales accounts.  Create an account, open a ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is there any other way i could get the repaitings for 747-8 and -8F while they solve my problem?

36 minutes ago, zeendoo said:

Is there any other way i could get the repaitings for 747-8 and -8F while they solve my problem?

Nope.

Support.Precisionmanuals.com, please.

Kyle Rodgers