Sign in to follow this  
BobKinSTL

Changing Pilot2ATC from FSX:SE to P3Dv4

After dealing with an unsolvable issue with PMDG 737NGX and FSX:SE that caused a CTD error I have made the change to P3Dv4.  Understand this is a challenging endevour for me as I am a better pilot than computer person so I have been holding my breath through the process.  P3Dv4 downloaded successfully as did PMDG 737NGX for P3Dv.4 and the upgrade of Active Sky for P3Dv4. So now I'm down to P2A and my question arises out of a lack of complete knowledge of FSUIPC.  I currently have version 4 on my computer but I have seen mention of version 5 needed for it to work with P3Dv4.  The question is simply what do I do now to make P2A communicate with P3dv4?  Thanks in advance.  

Bob Koehler     

Hi Bob,

FSUIPC 5 is required for P3Dv4, which is 64-bit software.

Best,

Jim Harnes

Edited by Jim Harnes
insert sig

Thank you, Jim.  Mission accomplished on the full conversion to P3Dv4 and so far I would say there is no looking back or me.  Many features get rated "just as good" as FSX:SE and all the rest get rated "exceeds".  Best part is no CTD's.  Knock on wood.