Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Navigraph Sign-in Issue

So even though I have it checked to remember my login so I don't have to keep doing it, every time I start up P3D, load up the 747-8 and click on the EFB/Terminal Charts, the Navigraph logon window pops up for me to sign in. It does not respect the check box to remember the application and login credentials. With my Android Navigraph Charts app it remembers my login with no issues. Has anyone run into this as well?

• Like 1

Eric 

1 hour ago, B777ER said:

Has anyone run into this as well?

Report this to Navigraph. The pop-up window is a pass-through - not controlled by us.

Kyle Rodgers

11 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Report this to Navigraph. The pop-up window is a pass-through - not controlled by us.

I did. Stephen said they were working with the PMDG group on it. 

Eric 

Please can you clarify:

There are two screens that come up when you try to login to Navigraph. The first one requires to enter user and password, then a new screen appears that requires to give some consents. Both have a "remember" tick-box. 

Normally the first screen (user/password) will not show again if you ticked remember but the second screen (consent) will keep showing every time regardless if you tick it's box. The issue with the second screen is known and Navigraph is investigating it.

In your case it is the first screen (user/password) that keeps coming up, or the second?

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

3 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Please can you clarify:

There are two screens that come up when you try to login to Navigraph. The first one requires to enter user and password, then a new screen appears that requires to give some consents. Both have a "remember" tick-box. 

Normally the first screen (user/password) will not show again if you ticked remember but the second screen (consent) will keep showing every time regardless if you tick it's box. The issue with the second screen is known and Navigraph is investigating it.

In your case it is the first screen (user/password) that keeps coming up, or the second?

in  mine  version  its  all in the  same  box sign  in   password  and   the  remember  tick  boxes  have  them both  ticked  and  still  requires  sign in all the time

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

in  mine  version  its  all in the  same  box sign  in   password  and   the  remember  tick  boxes  have  them both  ticked  and  still  requires  sign in all the time

same for me.

actually it is not a big deal as it just happens the first time you load the chart menu and then no more … if navigraph is already aware I'm confident they will take

care of it for sure.

Francesco Z. (groundeddog)

17 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Please can you clarify:

One screen for me as well that has username, password and the consents. I tick them all to remember and it does not respect that selection on the next sim start. 

Eric 

24 minutes ago, B777ER said:

One screen for me as well that has username, password and the consents

This is what I am talking about:

First screen (remembered):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At14-KyBvp1Uj6QlLj07Cf2S7u0exQ

Second screen (not remembered):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At14-KyBvp1Uj6Qku_d6foIFhpTYKQ

Which one do you see?

Michael Frantzeskakis

devteam.jpg

12 hours ago, mfrantz said:

This is what I am talking about:

First screen (remembered):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At14-KyBvp1Uj6QlLj07Cf2S7u0exQ

Second screen (not remembered):

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At14-KyBvp1Uj6Qku_d6foIFhpTYKQ

Which one do you see?

The second one. I've never seen the first screen since the day I purchased the 747-8. Been a subscriber to Navigraph for a couple of years now. 

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

second  one  never  seen the  first  one

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

second  one  never  seen the  first  one

Never seen the first one? Are you sure? Is it possible that you have seen it the first time only and you don't remember this?

If you have never seen the first screen, it means that you have never entered your user name and password to login to Navigraph. And still you are able to access the Navigraph Charts by clicking "Allow" on the second screen. The only way I could explain this is if it has something to do with cookies saved when logging to the Navigraph Charts desktop application.

Just out of curiosity: At the top-left corner of the second screen there is a drop-down menu labeled with your user name. If you click it and select logout, I would assume that you will see the first screen the next time you select TERMINAL CHARTS on the EFB. And if you check the "Remember my Login" box on this screen you will never see it again.

Michael Frantzeskakis

devteam.jpg

3 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Just out of curiosity: At the top-left corner of the second screen there is a drop-down menu labeled with your user name. If you click it and select logout, I would assume that you will see the first screen the next time you select TERMINAL CHARTS on the EFB. And if you check the "Remember my Login" box on this screen you will never see it again.

Michael, I will try this on my next flight. Should be Thursday this week. I will come back here and report. 

Eric