Sign in to follow this  
vdae

Visbible layers between the sky colors and above water

Hello again!

You should know what the topic is all about after reading the title.😁

So I'm asking you guys for help because nothing seems to solve this issue with the layers in the sky and haze layers above the water. I have read pretty much every topic about this issue on the forum, but as written, nothing has helped me.

I am using Navid's sky textures and AS16 as for weather engine. I also have REX 4 TD with SC installed providing the clouds and water textures. I'm sure that the haze layers are related to settings inside Active Sky. I have applied the realism preset if that is to any help. And as of the sky layers, I don't know what can be related to the issue. I changed to Navid's textures after using REX 4 TD textures with obvious sky color layers. But they got pretty much invisible when I changed to Navid's... until now.

I have looked through the settings in AS16 and I'm 90% sure that "Fog layer generation" or the "Volfog horizon" might be causing the haze layers. Any ideas?

\Viggo

Edited by vdae