Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

The CTD saga continues

A few of you guys know that over the past week or so I was having these weird CTD senarios. After extensive troubleshooting I narrowed it down to the app Accu-Feel 64 bit. The CTD happens right after the load screen finishes 100%, then it stays black and P3Dv4.3 crashes. Whenever Accu-Feel is disabled, or ticked off in the add-on’s List, I experience no crashes. I did contact A2A, and their team was very helpful but sadly nobody can really explain what is going on so I’m hoping anyone on here might suggest something to try. So far I have wiped my whole system and reset Windows 10, I have uninstalled and reinstalled P3D numerous times, I have repaired P3D once, deleted all generated files, made sure every app was running as admin and all permissions were open, I even disabled my firewall and reinstalled everything afterwards but still no such luck. I also made sure I have no overclocking enabled, and my Nvidia driver was downloaded freshly. Whenever AppCrashView does manage to log a crash, it’s always api.dll. The A2A team has noted this is usually associated with corrupt scenery files but I still get crashes even if orbx scenery is not downloaded. Heck, I got the crash with P3D default scenery and only Accu-Feel installed! So I’m in a pickle but like I said, if anyone out there has any suggestions I am more than willing to try. Thanks!