Sign in to follow this  
jmarionneaux

FSFX Manger B717 and B747 options not shown.

Purchased both the B747 and B717, activated both products with their respective keys within my account. After installing into P3D V4 via the FSFX Manger, I click on the 717 or 747 tab to modify my different effect  and the options are not shown. I have almost all other oldprop products installed and they are working just fine. 

The status indicator is not turning green eventhough the sim is running and the pmdg 747-400 is loaded. I started the immersion manager within the sim. In VFXCentral I have only the possibility to uninstall the immersion manager but not to apply any settings. What am I doing wrong?

Does your immersion manager start?

I have maybe a similar issue, IM is starting but says 

C7HyGrO.png

that I should connect a supported airplane.

Kevin is already on it, I contacted him via mail. Hope he has an idea soon.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine is starting.

I just started a flight with pmdg 747-400 and I had some activities in the status indicator. I reached cruising level and the status indicator shows that only the contrails and engine smoke are active (green). I have turned on the beacon, nav lights, strobe etc. but it does not show them as active (green) in the status indicator. Is this behaviour correct or is there a bug?

The volumetric beacons should be visible at cruise, that’s normal. Click on the sliders next to the toggle to see the conditions required to see the effect.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

For everyone with issues: please close the manager and send me the log.txt file located in the Immersion Manager directory.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you Keven. I understand that the effects only appear when the conditions required are met. All clear now and OK.

I have pushed a new update, let me know if the issue persists!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I figured out that there was a separate manger. I don't think that was clear in the instructions, I was expecting it to be present along with the others within that manager. All is working well now. 

I’m still suffering from the issue where the manager says it is disconnected and nothing is happening. I did send my log file to Keven, but no response so far. Is this still regarded an open issue?

I’m eager to go play with it:)

Jack Schaper

This is still an open issue, I'm in the process of compiling log files and looking around the code for the source of the issue.

Thank you for your patience

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not necessarily impatient (at least I'm trying not to be), I just wanted to know if it's still on the radar. Now I know.

Good luck with the investigation.

Jack