Sign in to follow this  
JBieletto

When I leave the track the B777 does not advance

After landing, when leaving the runway on the taxiway the B777 does not advance even if the power increases, the brake is blocked or something happens but it does not advance further.

Process:

I use the GSX, I leave the runway, I turn off the landing light, I turn on the TAXI light, I request the GSX FOLWME, the car arrives, I try to move forward and the B777 does not advance any further.

Could you help me solve my problem?

Thanks in advance

José Bieletto

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

5 minutes ago, JBieletto said:

Could you help me solve my problem?

This is interesting. I've experienced the very same thing, but with the 747. It's fixed itself two different ways for me. One was just by opening the FSUIPC menu (I was checking to see whether something had gone wrong with my brake calibration). The second time it fixed itself by just depressing the brake pedals fully. Still haven't figured out what to do so that it doesn't happen in the first place.

24 minutes ago, pracines said:

Has the autobrake been turned off?

Definitely. Everything in fact works normally until after leaving the runway. I've noticed a correlation with GSX coming alive right around the same time. I need to explore this further, however.

19 hours ago, pracines said:

¿Se ha apagado el freno automático?

seguro, al salir de pista he apagado el freno automático

19 hours ago, wsmeier said:

Seguro. De hecho, todo funciona normalmente hasta después de salir de la pista. He notado que una correlación con GSX cobra vida al mismo tiempo. Sin embargo, necesito explorar esto más a fondo.

En mi caso parece que también sucede al activar el GSX y solicitar el Folowme

44 minutes ago, JBieletto said:

En mi caso parece que también sucede al activar el GSX y solicitar el Folowme

Now I'm not so sure anymore. On my flight yesterday, it happened long after GSX became active. Once again, depressing the brake fully cleared the issue. Next time I'll experiment a little with FSUIPC settings.

18 hours ago, wsmeier said:

Now I'm not so sure anymore. On my flight yesterday, it happened long after GSX became active. Once again, depressing the brake fully cleared the issue. Next time I'll experiment a little with FSUIPC settings.

I will try the brake but it is always the first thing I do according to the recommendation of the PMDG Tutorial, press the brake twice to deactivate the Automatic Brake

José Bieletto

Posted (edited)

It would be a good try to delete the FSUIPC.ini file (or move it out of the modules folder) and create a new profile for the airplane. If it‘s gone, your FSUIPC got corrupted... can happen too easy. 

Edited by Ephedrin
Typos