Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

Chase Plane Locked Up

Hello, 

When I load the PMDG 747-8i, my ChasePlane views with TrackIR5 will lock up tighter than a drum.

When I uninstall ChasePlane and use Opus for camera views, it will work fine.  Then I re-install ChasePlane and it is locked up again.

I have all of the selections for TrackIR selected (Camera & Preference), but TrackIR is locked.

It seems to just be happening with the PMDG 747-8i.  I did a full flight with the PMDG 737-800 and ChasePlane worked fine.

Also, now with ChasePlane the sim seems to lock up and crash.

I have deleted that weather list file that is in the FAQs, but that didn't help.

Right now I have uninstalled ChasePlane and hope that I can get some suggestions on what might be causing this to happen.

I would rather use ChasePlane than Opus, but it is unusable until this is fixed.

Thank you,

Bob

I re-installed ChasePlane and it is working perfectly with the 737NGX and other aircraft, but it still has the views locked up with the PMDG 747-8.

My joystick HAT switch is working now on some views, but not on the Pilot View.

Can you confirm to me that your issue has been resolved?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Had the same issue again tonight when I loaded up a 748.

Since all the a/c in my inventory was working except for the 748, I selected (under Preferences - General) "Recheck Configuration Files". I then generated a report file for me to review.

Restarted P3D and CP and loaded a 748 again and it's working now.

I guess my config file for the 748 was corrupted.

I have published an update that should fix the issue. Let me know if that's the case!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42