Sign in to follow this  
Viking01

Coming soon: Greek-Turkish Zig-Zag

I checked all Turkish airports from that site. Looks like we can make two good flights out of these. Looking for some more...

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Thanks for the elevation #s.. Being the odd man out w/ FSX I can live with the only drawback.. Slight valleys between the runways & taxiways but with no plateaus or spikes. : - )  If any one is interested, all that needs to be done in the FSX version of this scenery is to make sure Orbx AEC for LTBJ is disabled.. That's it. I do have the fixes to make it look real nice but that would give a field elevation of 382 feet,  some 36 feet below the working P3D version.. Oh well.

EDIT - FOR PETE'S SAKE!! The original FSX version download did not have the flatten file included, while the alternate P3D version did.. All i did was to transfer that file ( CVX_LTBJ2013.bgl ) over to the FSX version and VOILA!  PERFECT! What a waste of time!

Just venting - guess I can go flying now...
A reminder - for P3D & FSX make sure the Orbx AEC is disabled for LTBJ. 

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap