Sign in to follow this  
antonvs

Carenado products included in P3D v4

I was sure there were default Carenado planes included in P3D v4 but when I checked the website there are none. Reason I ask is that I have several installed that I own but there seems to be models that I don’t remember installing. Is it a case that there were included in the past but aren’t anymore?

Edited by antonvs

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

You should verify again, the great majority of the Carenado airplanes are compatible with P3DV4 (look at the detail of each airplane, not only the fisrt page of the product).

6 minutes ago, jlsaghaa said:

You should verify again, the great majority of the Carenado airplanes are compatible with P3DV4 (look at the detail of each airplane, not only the fisrt page of the product).

Thanks for your reply but I’m not referring to compatibility, I’m trying to find out if any Carenado planes were included (bundled) with P3D v4 at install. I still think I remember reading this was the case in the past but the P3D website do not show them now. (In the same way that the Milviz P-38 is).

Edited by antonvs

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.

Yes when i speak of compatibility it include a p3dv4 installer. You just have to download the last version of the aiplane.

They don't seem to catalogue them by sim like they used to. But I've found that if you use the search box and type in "P3D V4" it looks like it filters the display to only P3D V4 products.

The only Carenado plane I recall included with the base P3D install is the Bonanza. I used it on a test flight a few weeks ago in V4 so I’m assuming it is still included. 

Chris

Here is the link that I’m referring to

https://www.prepar3d.com/vehicles/

This doesn’t refer to any Carenado planes (please note l’m only refering to planes packaged with P3D, not addons).

For an example one of the planes (v4) that I have installed that I think was included by default is the Carenado Beech A36 Bonanza.

Edited by antonvs

You are correct. The LM P3Dv3 default aircraft list also doesn't mention the A36, but it's definitely a v3 default aircraft.

I suspect what you see might be somewhat dependent on whether one updates the client alone to V4.3, or one does a complete re-install of all the content.

There were indeed some Caranedo ones in there by default (A36 Beech Bonanza), and plenty of other TPD stuff from the likes of Alabeo, Just Flight, Virtavia, IRIS, IFE, Milviz etc.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, Chock said:

I suspect what you see might be somewhat dependent on whether one updates the client alone to V4.3, or one does a complete re-install of all the content.

There were indeed some Caranedo ones in there by default (A36 Beech Bonanza), and plenty of other TPD stuff from the likes of Alabeo, Just Flight, Virtavia, IRIS, IFE, Milviz etc.

Yes Chock, If you look at the included list in the link I provided above, there still is Milviz, JF, IRIS, Alabeo etc. but no Caranedo, just a plug for them at the bottom of the page. Be good if someone from #lockheedmartin came in to clear this point.

Edited by antonvs