Sign in to follow this  
VFRHawk

Copilot voice in Manfed Jahn's C47

Can't seem to post a new topic at SOH, so wonder if anyone can help here.

Is there a magic combination of settings needed to get the copilot (and stewardess) voices in the latest version of the C-47?  All other sounds work in P3D V4 for me, but when I click on the callouts on the shift-5 menu, there's no greeting and nothing is said when I start a checklist.  I have use a pilots voice selected in the sims sound settings, but can't see anything else relevant?

The interphone switch changes when I click on the setting, just there's no sound?  Is there something else I need to set?  Have a horrible feeling I'm missing something obvious...

Graham

PS Have read the manual

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Heya, did you rename the panel.cfg64bit file in the panel folder to panel.cfg and deleted the original file? As i see the default panel.cfg ist the 32bit one that loads the old sound files for the 32bit sims.

I only have one panel.cfg in the panel folder?

In fact the original download doesn't have a panel.cfg64bit in it - maybe that got changed with this newer revision?

Thanks for that.  I'd just updated from the .1405 release using the fixes file, but your download has a lot of stuff neither of those gave me.  I've deleted and re-installed from that download and changed the panel.cfg, and all is now well!

Many thanks for your help!

Graham

• Like 1