Sign in to follow this  
divinglyc

No Landing light effect preview in Volumetric clouds..

Hi!

I have just purchased immersion of 747 and was testing it.

I loaded a PMDG 747-8i and open the Immersion manager and then tested it with "Preview".

However, the Landing light effect of Volumetric clouds does not work. I pressed "Preview" but the "Status indicator" didn't become blue nor can I see any effect in the Sim.

Others work perfectly except this one. Is it normal or I have missed something?

I have attached a picture showing that I have pressed "Preview" button (so it became "stop") but the Indicator was still grey.

32bI5El.png

Edited by divinglyc

Iching Lee from Taiwan

Oops! I get it now. I have to set the time to be at night and fly in the clouds then I can test and preview it...

Iching Lee from Taiwan

I have pushed a new update, let me know if the issue persists!

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

9 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

I have pushed a new update, let me know if the issue persists!

Hi! Keven,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. However, the "preview" of Landing light effect in Volumetric clouds still does not work on the ground. I think it worked well during flight if condition meets because I saw it last night during landing. So, is the preview of it not showing on the ground normal or an issue? Other previews show on the ground.

Thanks!

Iching Lee from Taiwan

3 hours ago, divinglyc said:

the "preview" of Landing light effect in Volumetric clouds still does not work on the ground.

This is possible, some effects will not preview on the ground to prevent you from blowing up your computer. We will make it clearer in the User Interface in an upcoming update.

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42