Sign in to follow this  
Pedro Moraes

P3D V4 issues with the scenery layers

I have downloaded some Add on scenery's, but in some of them, this error is going on ( Charles de Gaulle and Brussels Airport). Does anyone know why?

Thanks

PedroIMG_0130.jpg?guid=messagepart%3AINBOX%2FIMG_0131.jpg?guid=messagepart%3AINBOX%2F

can't see your image.

Vic

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

As above, we can't see your issue, but do you have Orbx vector, and if so have you ran the airport elevation tool since installing the scenery?

• Like 1

Ian S

38.jpg

I'll try to repost with the images! thanks for the feedback. But yes, i do use the Orbx Vector. Any tips to install other scenerys?

Thanks

Pedro

5 minutes ago, Pedro Moraes said:

I'll try to repost with the images! thanks for the feedback. But yes, i do use the Orbx Vector. Any tips to install other scenerys?

Thanks

Pedro

Have you tried the airport elevation tool? You have quite possibly installed the sceneries correctly, just need to smooth out the conflict with the existing scenery.

Edited by Ian S

Ian S

38.jpg

3 minutes ago, Pedro Moraes said:

Not yet Ian, where can i find this tool? Because this have never happend before in any other scenery!

thanks

In your P3D root folder, go to ORBX / FTX VECTOR. You'll there is an icon for the configuration tool. Open the tool, you'll see the first three tabs allow you to adjust the level of detail Vector shows (useful for performance issues). The fourth tab is the AEC. Open it and press the Run Auto-Configuation button (you might need to manually point it to your simulator first). Just let it do it's thing and it will fix any conflicts. Don't forget to press Apply before exiting.

Ian S

38.jpg

12 hours ago, Ian S said:

In your P3D root folder, go to ORBX / FTX VECTOR. You'll there is an icon for the configuration tool. Open the tool, you'll see the first three tabs allow you to adjust the level of detail Vector shows (useful for performance issues). The fourth tab is the AEC. Open it and press the Run Auto-Configuation button (you might need to manually point it to your simulator first). Just let it do it's thing and it will fix any conflicts. Don't forget to press Apply before exiting.

Thanks Ian, I'll try to to use this tool! And i uninstall the Orbx vector and it worked, so for sure thats the issue.

thanks

Pedro

Glad you got it sorted, hoping you didn't really uninstall vector though as that wasn't needed, just the fix detailed above.

Ian S

38.jpg