Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Congratulations for the release of V1.0

... to Keven and all Team for the release of V1.0! 🍹

I purchased Chase Plane in the early days a couple of years ago: money well spent!

I only use the basic/essentials features of the software but they work efficiently.

Best FSX/P3D UI I have ever seen for a utility. Easy and beautiful.

I must confess that I quited another camera/view management software for Chase Plane.

Thanks Keven!

Btw: Chase Plane is run by one man (Keven) or does he have a Team?

• Like 2

- TONY -

Agree.  Chaseplane has been a game changer for the way you use and interact with the sim.

The UI and general usability were well conceived from the start.  During the entire beta phase it never felt like anything other than a fully working product.

Thanks Keven.

• Like 2

OldProp is run by 2 people, ChasePlane has mostly been my project.

Thanks a lot your the kind words, I hope you enjoy the product as much as we like making it!

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Can it be used with flyinside yet?

Daniel Rosso: ATP Single and Multi-Engine: B757 B767 BAE-ATP DA-50 DA-20 CE-650 CE-560-XL CE-525S DO-228: Flight Instructor Single and Multiengine Airplane Gold Seal:  Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument: Remote Pilot SUAS

1 minute ago, AccusedChip said:

Can it be used with flyinside yet?

No

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I love Chase Plane and I can state that Keven will work with you through a problem.  Great customer service.

I too have always felt this was a complete and not a beta product.

Been reading the manual - there are so many things I have not even tried that are available.  Look forward to learning how to use it even better.

Franklin Duncan

Edited by blazer05
correction
  • Like 2

Franklin Duncan

ChasePlane , a great program !!!  Thanks Keven

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

6 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

OldProp is run by 2 people, ChasePlane has mostly been my project.

Thanks a lot your the kind words, I hope you enjoy the product as much as we like making it!

An excellent and reliable product right from the beginning, even in the experimental version. Congrats to you and your other colleague for the good work.

Is there work in progress on the replay feature?. I would love to have a good replay tool for P3D.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

19 hours ago, edpatino said:

Is there work in progress on the replay feature?. I would love to have a good replay tool for P3D.

We're stabilizing everything (Immersion, new CP users, website, etc.) and then we're getting on it

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I am aware that the "replay" feature is naturally/logically linked to the notion of view/camera management and probably and frequently requested. But if I may (no offense intended to devs or users requesting the feature) please don't make Chase Plane a "bloatware". I wish Chase Plane could remain clean and fast. Thanks.

- TONY -

1 minute ago, Simicro said:

please don't make Chase Plane a "bloatware". I wish Chase Plane could remain clean and fast. Thanks.

This is certainly our intention and that's why it takes so long to develop 🙂

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

1 hour ago, Simicro said:

I am aware that the "replay" feature is naturally/logically linked to the notion of view/camera management and probably and frequently requested. But if I may (no offense intended to devs or users requesting the feature) please don't make Chase Plane a "bloatware". I wish Chase Plane could remain clean and fast. Thanks.

This is something not new in ChasePlane. It was announced and included at least in its experimental version for the first time several months ago, maybe a year now.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers