Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

US Airports

Does anyone know if payware or payware quality airports are slated for the future for the following airports in the latest version of v4?

KCLE

KPIT

KPHL

KMSY

KALB

KCHS

KBVT

KDTW

KSAT

KELP

KCMH

KPWM

KPDX

KIND

KJAX

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Hi Folks,

LatinVFR is working on New Orleans...

Bill Womack for Flightbeam is working on Portland...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

KPDX is being done by Flightbeam (see http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2479).

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

24 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Does anyone know if payware or payware quality airports are slated for the future for the following airports in the latest version of v4?

KCLE

KPIT

KPHL

KMSY

KALB

KCHS

KBVT

KDTW

KSAT

KELP

KCMH

KPWM

KPDX

KIND

KJAX

KIND was announced more than a year ago by Taxi2gate since then no updates

KPIT was announced by FSDT last year as well but since then no updates

Edited by Shomron

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

KJAX is available - designed by Cielosim (just google it).  I have it and it's quite nice.  There is a somewhat OK KPHL by SunSkyJet (freeware) which is dated but otherwise fine.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

9 minutes ago, ieydis said:

KJAX is available - designed by Cielosim (just google it). 

Hi...

Did Cielosim ever issue a v4 update - while it's been ages since I've looked at my copy - I seem to recall reported issues when using it in v4 ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

DTW is being done by Sunskyjet as freeware.  It's supposedly in beta after being worked on for many years.  It does look quite nice.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

1 hour ago, sfgiants13 said:

DTW is being done by Sunskyjet as freeware.  It's supposedly in beta after being worked on for many years.  It does look quite nice.

It is in Beta Testing (I'm one of the testers).  This scenery will be "Donationware", but I don't have any more information on this.

SunSkyJet also did an incredible job with KPHL (freeware), and I seriously doubt any payware developer would touch KPHL as the SunSkyJet model is just too good.  Compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3 and P3DV4.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

It is in Beta Testing (I'm one of the testers).  This scenery will be "Donationware", but I don't have any more information on this.

SunSkyJet also did an incredible job with KPHL (freeware), and I seriously doubt any payware developer would touch KPHL as the SunSkyJet model is just too good.  Compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV3 and P3DV4.

Does it have moving jetway in v4 version of KPHL?

THANK YOU 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Does it have moving jetway in v4 version of KPHL?

No (it's a small thing really), but there has been some talk of updating it after KDTW is complete.

But if you just have to have them (I rarely bother with them at even payware airports), you can always add jetways to KPHL using GSX V2.  I haven't done it yet, but I'm told there is an excellent Youtube video on how to do this with airports.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

18 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No (it's a small thing really), but there has been some talk of updating it after KDTW is complete.

But if you just have to have them (I rarely bother with them at even payware airports), you can always add jetways to KPHL using GSX V2.  I haven't done it yet, but I'm told there is an excellent Youtube video on how to do this with airports.

Best wishes.

Really? So I can see jewtays to an airport and take the old static ones out? 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

47 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Really? So I can see jewtays to an airport and take the old static ones out? 

Correct!

Dave Hodges

I think there is a developer on simmarket that has done many of the smaller airports as payware sceneries.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

14 minutes ago, ShezA said:

I think there is a developer on simmarket that has done many of the smaller airports as payware sceneries.

Shez

Hi Shez,

Yeah - I've seen them - "for the animal shelter" - honestly - they look quite marginal from the pix - but priced at the normal rate - which has prevented me from trying them... At a bit lower price point - more aligned with the quality and I'd be more inclined to try some... Initially - they didn't have seasonal textures - IIRC - although I've noted they have them on the newer ones...

On a side note - CONGRATS on your team going beta on Detroit - I know it's been a monumental endeavor and a long road...

Regards,

Scott

Edited by scottb613