Sign in to follow this  
Redeye1

Yaw Damper

In both the FSX and P3Dv4 versions of FS2Crew for the Ifly 737 the PNF turns the Yaw Damper on and then turns it back off, never to turn it on again.  Any thoughts as to why he turns it back off?

After further flights and reinstalls of the Ifly737NG, it appears that the problem I'm seeing has to do with the latest HD Texture pack that was released.  I relayed this problem to them (Ifly) and they stated the reason was because of "refinements to systems which mirror what happens in the real world"  That's all fine and good, but it renders FS2crews flows and subsequent actions incorrect in the pre-flight and engine start sections. BTW, my IRS was aligned, just saying.  Thanks for your attention.

Best,

Mike

40 minutes ago, byork said:

You'd need to discuss that with iFly.  If you can't turn the Yaw Damper on manually, I suspect your plane just isn't setup right, somehow.

I'm not trying to be argumentative here, but I didn't say that I myself can't turn it on manually.  I'm saying that FS2crew will not turn it on and that the flows are incorrect as a result.  All I ask is that you try it out and see if it works with the latest update to the Ifly 737.  I honestly don't believe that my plane is setup incorrectly.  I've been flight simming for almost 20 years, so I do know a bit about what I'm saying.

I have this problem with the FSX version in that the FO won't turn the Yaw Damper on ...maybe he does as per original poster but turns it off , I have to turn it on manually .

ugcx_banner.png