Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

IM does not connect? Check your aircraft.cfg!

Ok,

I fiddled around the last days to find a solution for the following error, despite the 747 is loaded:

sbBFvdE.png

In my case, I use simStarter to manage my liveries (and to disable the PMDG house livery). And I'm sure, some other users add and modify their liveries also in one or the other way. In general, there's nothing wrong with simStarter, but it changes the original [fltsim.1] to [FLTSIM.1] - so it is all about case sensitivity!

Open your aircraft.cfg(s) and change it back to lower cases: the Immersion Manager will recognize your 747 now!

I hope it is not a big task for OldProp to learn the IM to be a bit more tolerant about lower or upper cases 😉

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, but only if you change sth. in that liveries. And only the livery which would be changed is affected.

But Keven told me that he found the bug and have it probably already solved. If not today, then maybe tomorrow.

Great support!

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

We have published an update, it should be resolved now

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42