waltpop

PMDG 737 BAsepac for Prepar3dv4 Liveries

Just purchased the 737 Base Pac for Prepr3dv4.3. Opened the Operations Center and installed some livery add-ons from the list. It showed them as being "Installed" but when I start Prepar3d the new liveries are not being listed, Just the default livery. Any suggestions on what I did wrong, or waht I need to do? Thank You, Walt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My apologies..... I looked at the list of aircraft in Prepar3dv4 and found the add-ons. They were separated in the list and the 737's were listed in two locations, but they are installed. Thanks again. You can close this.

14 minutes ago, waltpop said:

Just purchased the 737 Base Pac for Prepr3dv4.3. Opened the Operations Center and installed some livery add-ons from the list. It showed them as being "Installed" but when I start Prepar3d the new liveries are not being listed, Just the default livery. Any suggestions on what I did wrong, or waht I need to do? Thank You, Walt

please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

You need to search the liveries for example put SAS in the search box or similar