Sign in to follow this  
DesasterMaster

Missing one airline on certain Airport

Hi,

based on the missing UT live bridge, I decided to create and use own AI as mentioned here in some other threads. It took a long time, but it works very well with VoxATC. Unfortunately I have a strange problem with the AI at EHAM (base of KLM). Within VoxATC the traffic density is set to 30% but I can't see any KLM aircrafts. The other airlines at EHAM are visible. On other airports no problem, KLM is available. Only with EHAM (FlyTampa Version for P3D) I have this behavior. If I set the P3D density value to 30% KLM is available. But I understood that there is a different between the settings in VoxATC and the SIM?

And yes I start the VoxATC indexer after each change of a bgl-File. Any clue whats going on here?

Regards Uwe

1 hour ago, desastermaster said:

Hi,

based on the missing UT live bridge, I decided to create and use own AI as mentioned here in some other threads. It took a long time, but it works very well with VoxATC. Unfortunately I have a strange problem with the AI at EHAM (base of KLM). Within VoxATC the traffic density is set to 30% but I can't see any KLM aircrafts. The other airlines at EHAM are visible. On other airports no problem, KLM is available. Only with EHAM (FlyTampa Version for P3D) I have this behavior. If I set the P3D density value to 30% KLM is available. But I understood that there is a different between the settings in VoxATC and the SIM?

And yes I start the VoxATC indexer after each change of a bgl-File. Any clue whats going on here?

Regards Uwe

It sounds like you are doing everything right. I’m not sure this will make a difference, but you could try setting the Vox traffic to 50%. It is the default setting.  Your right about not using the sim’s AI traffic. VoxATC only controls the traffic it generates. 

7.42 uses the exact schedules and flight numbers contained in your BGL files. 7.41 may not be the problem but updating might give you a hint as to what the problem is with KLM at EHAM. 

Edited by jabloomf1230

I'm not sure why that would fix it but congratulations. I would still check your KLM flight schedule file with AI Flight Planner. It might be a good idea to use AI Aircraft Editor to check your models and textures. ACA 2017 is also a great utility for finding problems with models, textures and flight schedules.

http://www.owlsnest.eu/tools.php

http://aifs2.pvdveen.net/?page_id=5

I'm also confused why the new version solves the problem. But to be honest it doesn't matter in the moment. I'm just happy that it works. 
And yes, I know that I have trouble with some models (eg Boeing 777-300) but I excluded these flights while compiling the plans and think (hope) that  can't  be the cause.

I'll check how the mentioned tools can help me to find the "real" cause. Thx again.